According to the law on cash benefits from social insurance Rehabilitation benefit entitled to The period required to regain the ability to workBut not more than 12 months. after 12 Months However, it may turn out that the treatment did not restore or improve health sufficiently for the employee to be able to work. In such a situation, people who meet certain conditions can apply for a disability pension.
Disability pension It is awarded to people who have been recognized as completely or partially unable to work. It is permissible to obtain a pension for people who are unable to work, or who have completed the required subscription and non-contribution periods, and do not have a fixed right to a pension or do not meet the conditions for obtaining it, and the inability to work occurred during the contribution period. Appropriate periods, including: period for receiving care benefits, special care allowance, etc.
In addition, an appropriate insurance period is required to obtain the pension, which is:
● One year – if the inability to work occurred before the age of twenty,
● Two years – if the inability to work occurs at the age of more than 20 to 22 years,
● 3 years – if the inability to work occurs at an age older than 22 to 25 years,
● 4 years – if the inability to work occurs at the age of more than 25 to 30 years,
● 5 years – if inability to work occurs at the age of more than 30 years.
In order to receive a pension yet Rehabilitation servicesYou must submit an ERN and ERP-6 application to the Social Insurance Institution in person, by mail or electronically via PUE ZUS. The application must be accompanied by, among other things:
● Documents confirming the contribution and non-contribution periods,
● Documents confirming the wage,
● Ol-9 health certificate,
● Medical documents,
● Professional interview, if you are still working.
The basis for issuing a positive decision on Disability benefits The decision of the ZUS Medical Examiner or the ZUS Medical Board is considered legally valid. The doctor may then decide to grant a periodic or permanent pension, depending on whether the incapacity for work has been assessed as total or partial.
The total incapacity pension amount is always calculated individually and is:
● 24 percent basic quantity,
● 1.3 percent each based on its assessment for each year of the subscription period,
● 0.7 percent each based on its assessment for each year of the non-contributory period,
● 0.7 percent each based on its assessment for each year of the lost period to the full 25 years of contributing and non-contributing periods beginning from the date of submitting the pension application to the date on which the pensioner would have reached retirement age.
The principal amount is 100%. The average wage less ZUS contributions deducted from insured persons, determined in the provisions of the social security system in the previous calendar year. As of March 2023, the basic amount is PLN 5,540.25.
The amount of partial disability pension is 75%. Total disability pension.
Echo Richards embodies a personality that is a delightful contradiction: a humble musicaholic who never brags about her expansive knowledge of both classic and contemporary tunes. Infuriatingly modest, one would never know from a mere conversation how deeply entrenched she is in the world of music. This passion seamlessly translates into her problem-solving skills, with Echo often drawing inspiration from melodies and rhythms. A voracious reader, she dives deep into literature, using stories to influence her own hardcore writing. Her spirited advocacy for alcohol isn’t about mere indulgence, but about celebrating life’s poignant moments.