- Update to Android 14 and HyperOS – No data wipe required. Google Wallet Payments, at the time of publishing this post, only works on beta versions of HyperOS
- The update can be installed via TWRP, although decrypting data in TWRP will no longer work due to the new Android system (until the new TWRP is released). We recommend installing via Fastboot
- OTA update from previous beta version will not work (new links)
- Xiaomi.eu ROM Support for Xiaomi 14 and Xiaomi 14 Pro (versions 126.96.36.199.13.DEV and 188.8.131.52.16.DEV)
- Changes in the system interface
- November 2023 Android security patches
- ROM ONLY FOR: Xiaomi 14, Xiaomi 14 Pro, Xiaomi 13, Xiaomi 13 Pro, Xiaomi 13 Ultra, Redmi K60/POCO F5 Pro, Redmi K60 Pro. The remaining devices that received the beta update will receive the ROMs only in December, according to Xiaomi
- Full list of changes: Polish, English
Information – POCO F5 Pro
attention: In Android 14, the situation may have changed. We are waiting for confirmation, so far information from Android 13:
Xiaomi.eu ROM (Beta and Stable) suffers from the problem of not being able to make phone calls on the Global Version of POCO F5 Pro (This does not apply to the Chinese Redmi K60 phone). Xiaomi seems to have different modem variants in the Global and Chinese ROM versions. To restore the ability to make calls, you need to download the modem from the Global EEA version.
- Download the modem and unzip all the files to any folder.
- In this folder, you need to open Command Prompt or PowerShell (in Windows 11, Run in Terminal option).
- Boot your phone into Fastboot mode (volume and power).
- Load the modem with the command fastboot flash modem_ab modem.img.
- Start your phone with the command Fast restart.
We do not know if and when Xiaomi will standardize modems in this model. We also can’t replace the Chinese modem with its global equivalent, because the ROM is supposed to support both POCO F5 Pro and Redmi K60; We do not know how the global modem behaves according to the Chinese model. Loading the appropriate modem according to the phone type is also not an optionbecause there is no way to differentiate phone variants in Fastboot mode, moreover, this modem will stop working after Android update (Global is always released after Chinese ROM).
We apologize for the inconvenience – unfortunately, we have no influence on this.
Devices supported in the development version
In addition to the devices mentioned above, we are also offering beta updates for some phones powered by MediaTek processors:
- Dimensions of the Xiaomi 12 Pro phone [daumier] (Dimensions 9000+)
- Redmi K50 Pro [matisse] (dimensions 9000)
- Redmi K50 [rubens] (Dimensions 8100)
It is available to people Which supports the Xiaomi.eu project on Patreon At the shareholder level.
Xiaomi.eu stable builds for models with MediaTek processors are also available on Patreon:
- Redmi Note 13 Pro+ (Dimension 7200 Ultra),
- Xiaomi 13T Pro (Dimensions 9200+),
- Redmi K60 Ultra (Dimensions 9200+),
- Xiaomi 13T (Dimension 8200 Ultra),
- Xiaomi Citizen 3 (Dimensions 8200),
- Redmi K60e (Dimensions 8200),
- Dimensions of the Xiaomi 12 Pro phone (dimensions 9000+),
- Xiaomi 12T (Dimension 8100 Ultra),
- Redmi K50 Pro (dimension 9000),
- Redmi K50 (Dimensions 8100),
- Redmi Note 12 Pro/+ 5G (dimensions 1080),
- Redmi Note 11T Pro/+/POCO X4 GT (Dimensions 8100),
- Redmi Note 11 Pro/+ 5G (Dimension 920),
- Xiaomi 11T (Dimension 1200 Ultra).
How to install MIUIPolska/xiaomi.eu for the first time?
Full instructions can be found on our forum or in our guides.
Also check the available installation guides:
How to report a system error?
Please report system errors At xiaomi.eu/miuipolska According to this guide.
At the same time, we would like to inform you that we are a small group of many people who are creating this MIUI mod as a hobby in their free time. We do not have any relationship with Xiaomi employees, so we cannot influence the operation of the MIUI Global software in any way or correct any problems occurring in the software. Therefore, please do not report errors related to Global to us, because in 90% of cases we will not be able to help you.
“Prone to fits of apathy. Introvert. Award-winning internet evangelist. Extreme beer expert.”