We have prepared 11 photos of actresses and actors who have been entertaining us for decades in comedies about the times of the Polish People’s Republic. Most of them appeared in Stanislav Pareja’s films, but not only in their own. In this test, we mixed contemporary images with archival images. The difficulty level is very high, so scoring 9 points can be considered a very good result. Do we begin?
1. We are asking about comedies from the People’s Republic of Poland, so we cannot miss the actress from “Miś”. Who is in this picture?
2. It is impossible to count the number of film roles for this actor. So we don’t even try to ask his name.
3. This frame is not from a comedy film, but this actress played the lead role among others. In “What Would You Do to Me If You Caught Me?” this…
4. The characters he played rarely smiled, but the viewers smiled, on the contrary. On the picture there…
5. On the left is Paweł Wawrzecki and on the right is his wife, who appeared like him in “Miś”. It was called…
6. “Can the horses hear me?” – Who asked that?
7. “I’ll go to Bydgoszcz, but I won’t buy here!” – I swear…
8. The actor with the mustache in this photo is of course…
9. “Sir, if someone lives in the city all his life, he will never get used to the countryside in China.” It’s a question of who…
10. This artist ran “Dziennik Telewizyjny”, but not during the time of the Polish People’s Republic…
11. Here the hint may be unnecessary. In the picture we can see:
You should definitely repeat the best comedies from the Polish People’s Republic!
I think you need to repeat the best comedies from the Polish People’s Republic!
You remember a lot! Congratulations! Maybe you can test your knowledge on our other quizzes?
What memory you have! Congratulations! Maybe you can test your knowledge on our other quizzes?
Congratulations! You have an excellent memory! Maybe you can test your knowledge on our other quizzes?
This will interest you too
“Amateur social media maven. Pop cultureaholic. Troublemaker. Internet evangelist. Typical bacon ninja. Communicator. Zombie aficionado.”