Heavy losses for the Russians. Latest data
The General Staff estimated the losses suffered by the Russians in terms of weapons and combat equipment. It lists, among other things:
- 1,100 soldiers (311,750 since the beginning of the war)
- 7 tanks (5,349)
- 32 armored vehicles (10,073)
- 32 artillery systems (7,559)
- 2 missile launchers (MLRS) (881)
- 1 anti-aircraft system (580)
- 12 unmanned aerial vehicles (5,632)
- 1 cruise missile (1,560)
- 19 military vehicles (9,944)
- 9 pieces of special equipment (1078)
Russia bombed Kherson on the anniversary of the city’s liberation
The Kherson Region Prosecutor’s Office stated on Telegram that Russian artillery bombed the city center on Saturday, on the first anniversary of the liberation of Kherson from Russian occupation by the Ukrainian army.
In the city, single-family and multi-story homes, agricultural buildings, and cars were damaged by the bombing. The prosecutor’s office said there is no information about the victims at this time.
In the past 24 hours, the invaders fired nearly 700 missiles into the Kherson region, killing two people and wounding eight, Ukrinform reported.
“Coffee enthusiast. Troublemaker. Incurable introvert. Subtly charming twitter scholar. Award-winning social mediaholic. Internet buff.”