WWE SmackDown St. Louis, Missouri
Commentators are Michael Cole and Wade Barrett.
– Tonight on WWE SmackDown, Blue Show kicks off with the commentators welcoming us, then the Brawling Brutes come to the ring for a match against Sami Zayn and Solo Chikova.
– In Guerrilla mode, Sami Zayn, Solo Chikova and the Usos reunite. Zayn says Roman Reigns isn’t here yet but he wants everyone to raise their hands.
Tag Team Match
The Brawling Brutes (Ridge Holland & Butch) vs. Bloodline (Sammy Zayn & Solo Chikova)
At the end of the match, Sami Zayn returned to the ring after arguing with Jey Uso outside the ring. Butch surprises him with a roll up for the win.
Winners: Brawling Brutes
– After the match, Bloodline was not happy. Jimmy and Jey Uso end up going head-to-head, then Roman Reigns enters with Paul Heyman at his side. Once in the ring, Roman Reigns asks St.Louis to identify himself and then confirms that if Sami Zayn and Jey Uso want to act like children, they will treat them like children. He now wants to fix this problem! Sami Zayn speaks up and says it’s because of Jey’s lack of contact with Uso. Sami Zayn appreciates it, but he doesn’t feel it’s reflective. Jimmy and Solo Chikova are all good though…sorry if I did anything wrong!
Sami wants to shake Zayn’s hand, but Jey Uso tells him he has 2 seconds to take it. He doesn’t like him, he doesn’t like his hair, his face, his t-shirt, or the fact that he’s with his family every week. He will never become a Yus, and no one from this clan appreciates him! Sami Zayn says he wants to make peace with Roman Reigns because he wants peace. Jey Uso says he doesn’t care what Hell says Tribal leader !
Roman Reigns turns and looks at Jey Uso. Sami Zayn tells Roman Reigns that Jey Uso didn’t mean it. He’s been going through a lot lately, he’s not really right now, he’s not very ‘Us-y’. Roman Reigns says that if that’s the problem, Sami Zayn will no longer be an honorary Uz, but a real solid Uz, and they’ll even change his name, and he’ll be called Sami Uzo! The crowd chants Sami Uso
Paul Heyman recalled that Roman Reigns would be against Logan Paul at the Crown Jewel.
– New Viking Raiders video released.
Tag Team Match
MMM (ma.cé & mån.sôör) vs The New Day (Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods)
At the end of the match, New Day turned in their Midnight Hour pinfall victory on mån.sôör.
Winners: The New Day
– Backstage, Kayla Braxton is with Sonya Deville, asking her if she would accept Ronda Rousey’s challenge. Deville replied that she wouldn’t tell him. Anyway, Liv Morgan isn’t going to accept the challenge… Liv Morgan attacks her and a fight breaks out. Officers arrive to separate the two women.
– Backstage, Braun Strowman says a saying, there is always someone bigger and stronger than you. Omos is certainly bigger than him, but is he stronger? We have already seen him send vehicles back. In Crown Jewel, one finds that there is no such thing as a gigantic giant The monster of all monsters.
– Ronda Rousey makes her Open Challenge and comes to the ring It’s… Emma returns to WWE !
SmackDown Women’s Championship – Singles Match
Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Emma
At the end of the match, Ronda Rousey hits Emma with her armbar.
Winner: Ronda Rousey – Still Champion
– The commentators announced two new matches for the Crown Jewels: Bianca Belaire, Last Woman Standing Match/The Usos, Tag Team Titles against Butch and Ridge Holland to put Bayley on the RAW Women’s belt.
– In front of Roman Reigns’ locker room door. Jey Uso wants to talk to the tribal leader. Paul Heyman tells him that sometimes it’s better for Roman Reigns to hear things from his Wiseman, who will talk to him instead of Jey.
– Backstage, Ronda Rousey is with Shayna Bassler. Natalya tells Rousey she is “the luckiest person on the planet” because she would have beaten her if she had accepted the open challenge. Shayna Baszler submits to Natalya.
– Legado Del Fantasma enters. Hit Row is next on the scene and introduces a mystery ally: Shinsuke Nakamura! Then they enter the ring and a fight breaks out.
6-Man Tag Team Match
Hit Row (Top Dolla & Ashante Adonis) & Shinsuke Nakamura (w/ B-Fab) vs. Legado Del Fantasma (Santos Escobar, Joaquin Wilde & Cruz Del Toro) (w/ Jelena Vega)
At the end of the match, Top Tola targeted Shinsuke Nakamura
Winners: Hit Row and Shinsuke Nakamura
– In Roman Reigns’ locker room, Paul Heyman wants to show him something. We watch a video of Logan Paul training on television. Roman Reigns asks Paul Heyman why he’s showing this. Heyman replied that all it took was one lucky punch. Roman Reigns says there won’t be… He only has two matches left! Paul Heyman Says It’s His Third Fight Brock Lesnar Wins UFC Title In His Third Fight!
– Behind the scenes, Kyla Braxton is with LA Knight. Ricochet appears and convinces him that he might get a better reaction if he doesn’t declare himself a gift from God. When a person’s head is as big as L.A. Night’s, someone is sure to knock it off.
Carrion Cross (with Scarlett) vs. Madcap Moss
At the end of the match, Carrion Cross took advantage of Scarlett’s distraction to regain the upper hand and put a kick to the back of Madcap Moss’ head, followed by the pinfall for the win.
Winner: Carrion Cross
– After the match, Garrion Cross said Madcap Moss fought better than Drew McIntyre because he wasn’t a coward. When he steps into the cage with McIntyre, history repeats itself. Tik Tok.
– The commentators introduce us to next week’s Crown Jewel drawing.
– Backstage, Kayla Braxton talks to Rey Mysterio about her Intercontinental Title match against Gunther…but the Imperium hits her and Gunther chops her.
– Next week on SmackDown: Liv Morgan and Sonya Deville face off in a No Disqualification match / Rey Mysterio faces Gunther for the Intercontinental Title.
– Bray Wyatt enters and grabs the microphone. He says it’s him, there’s no mask to hide behind. Just him and us. This is Bray Wyatt at his best. He is proud to be here today and will do spectacular things during his adventure. His emotions don’t work like others and they can send him to a very dark place. Sometimes he feels nothing. To get there, he did terrible things. Part of him likes that he doesn’t mind doing horrible things. But that’s not the end, the time comes when he has to do something terrible.
A video appears on the giant screen, and it’s Uncle Howdy, who tells us he’s the ghost of the man who killed the world. Can’t run away from Uncle Howdy… This is how the show ends.
Photo credit: WWE
“Pop culture practitioner. Award-winning tv junkie. Creator. Devoted food geek. Twitter lover. Beer enthusiast.”