- Winona Ryder often fell in love with her co-stars. This is how, among other things, love with Johnny Depp, known from the “Pirates of the Caribbean” film series.
- The actress was also involved with Matt Damon, with whom she met another movie star, Gwyneth Paltrow
- Ryder believes she got married while filming the movie and that her husband is Keanu Reeves. The actor has been in a happy relationship with visual artist Alexandra Grant for years
- Since 2011, Ryder has been “happily in love” with the fashion designer
- You can find more such stories on the Onet homepage
Although today she is mainly associated with her successful role in Stranger Things, over the years she has played in bold, controversial and groundbreaking productions. Just mention movies like ‘Beetlejuice,’Edward Scissorhands“Little Women”, “Dracula”Intermittent music lesson” whether “Alien: Awakening”. In fact, since her first serious steps in Hollywood, she has never disappeared from the spotlight of viewers and creators alike.
Stay informed! He follows Thuraya in Google News
Winona Ryder is also a regular at excellent parties, has been honored and awarded several times, and has had many partners stand by her side.. For a long time she did not find happiness in the arms of the “one” with whom she could spend her whole life and with whom she could share her successes and worries. For this reason, there has often been speculation about the relationship between her and her co-stars.
Winona Ryder has been linked, among other things, with Damonim died, Keanu Reeves I Johnny Depp. At the same time, it is possible to note a rather surprising relationship – the movie star was associated with actors or with rock musicians. The list of her love conquests, both those confirmed and those only speculated upon by the colored press, is truly impressive.. But from the beginning…
All of Winona Ryder’s partners
“Amateur social media maven. Pop cultureaholic. Troublemaker. Internet evangelist. Typical bacon ninja. Communicator. Zombie aficionado.”