eclipse It is one of the most anticipated astronomical phenomenaAnd in 2023 we will have to deal with it twice. So, here are the answers to the most frequently asked questions:
- What is a solar eclipse and what are its types?
- When will there be a solar eclipse? In 2023?
- Will the solar eclipse be visible in Poland in the coming months?
- How do you observe a solar eclipse without damaging your eyesight?
As a rule, we distinguish three main ones Types of solar eclipsewhich we deal with whenever the earth, moon and sun line up.
- The total eclipse of the sun Occurs when the moon completely blocks the sun.
- Annular solar eclipse – Occurs when the Sun has a larger visible angular size than the Moon, and the natural satellite does not completely cover its disk. Then a normal, visible solar ring is formed.
- Partial lunar eclipse When the sun’s disk is only partially obscured.
Hybrid solar eclipse It combines the two types described above – annular and total solar eclipses. Most often, the former turns into the latter and back. So observers, observing the phenomenon, can experience different impressions and emotions.
Solar eclipse 2023 It will appear in the sky up to twice, which is definitely good news for many people.
- There will be a hybrid solar eclipse on April 10th.
- There will be an annular solar eclipse on October 14th.
Unfortunately, both phenomena Solar eclipse in Poland It will not be visible to the naked eye, which will surely upset the local fans of observing astronomical phenomena. We will therefore only have to follow the event on the Internet or travel abroad.
It is worth knowing In April 2023, this spectacle will be fully admired, among others, by the inhabitants of Australia, Indonesia and Papua New Guinea. Monitoring will also be partially possible in Asia or New Zealand. There we must go on a journey if we dream of seeing our closest living relatives Hybrid solar eclipse.
Annular solar eclipse In October, it will be best seen from the territory of the USA, Colombia or Brazil. People from South America, Central America, and North America will also see this phenomenon.
Not everyone has the opportunity to travel to exotic places to witness the solar eclipse. In a few years, this phenomenon will also be visible from the territory of our country. However, you have to be patient.
- March 29, 2025 – Partial solar eclipse in Poland
- August 12, 2026 – Total solar eclipse in Poland
- August 2, 2027 – Total solar eclipse in Poland
- January 26, 2028 – Partial solar eclipse in Poland
- June 1, 2030 – Annular solar eclipse in Poland
Statistics show that between two and a maximum of five solar eclipses can be observed in the world every year. This is a unique phenomenon that is worth keeping track of if only we get the chance. However, you must be careful during this time. Viewing a solar eclipse the wrong way can lead to permanent disability.
How to watch the solar eclipse so that it is safe? It is best to go to a local observation point, and if we do not have an observatory nearby, we can use it for this Filter cups available at astronomy stores.
The same ND5 chips, with which you can make your own surveillance equipment, will also work. It might also be a good idea to make a simple optical device called a camera obscura. This is an improvised camera that we make ourselves from cardboard and a white sheet of paper.
“Infuriatingly humble musicaholic. Problem solver. Reader. Hardcore writer. Alcohol evangelist.”
Longer life and more efficient batteries. Scientists have solved an important problem
Jupiter’s moon is very close up. IU looks really cool
Secret meeting of the elites. They will decide the future of artificial intelligence