Even before CES 2024, Samsung revealed details of the new line of TVs from the QLED, MICRO LED and OLED series. The producer wants to use artificial intelligence, 8K resolution and a more powerful process to provide viewers with a unique experience.
Samsung is one of the manufacturers that will convince viewers to use AI-powered devices in 2024. In this year's model, the company is using a next-generation process that is expected to “redefine what smart TVs can do.”
For viewers who expect the best experience, Samsung wants to offer the Excellence Line Neo QLED 8K and Neo QLED 4K TVs, which, according to the manufacturer, offer the “full package”, that is, true picture quality, premium audio technology and a wide range of applications and services. The devices in this case are powered by the latest NQ8 AI Gen3 processor, equipped with a Neural Processing Unit (NPU) that is twice as fast as its predecessor.
The new line of Neo QLED TVs also offers a full range of features that improve picture quality and technical solutions.
- 8K AI Upgrade: The NQ8 uses AI Gen3 to upscale 8K, sharpening low-resolution digital content so it displays in ultra-high definition.
- AI Motion Enhancer Pro: It solves common problems in sports content, such as ball distortion, by streaming sports in high definition with this feature based on the 3rd generation NQ8 AI module. This function automatically detects sports discipline and uses deep learning mechanism to apply an appropriate ball detection model.
- True Depth Enhancer Pro: Adds detail to fast-moving scenes by using AI to precisely control tiny LEDs. By detecting the scene that the human eye would naturally focus on and bringing it to the fore, images become more realistic and three-dimensional.
- Infinity Air Design: Complements the pristine picture quality of Neo QLED 8K technology on a screen just 12.9 mm thick, allowing you to immerse yourself in the world of visual experiences thanks to high resolution combined with extraordinary sound quality. It also provides a unique mirror effect that gives the impression that the TV is floating in its surroundings.
The high level of Excellence Line Neo QLED 8K TVs is also emphasized by their impeccable sound quality, which matches the stunning 8K picture quality on the screen:
- 2024 QSymphony: Allows users to connect multiple wireless speakers and a subwoofer to a TV or projector for perfect audio sync across shows, movies, and playlists. This is a technology that perfectly syncs your TV with your wireless speakers and subwoofer.
- Active Subwoofer Pro: The company's AI Dialogue Enhancer uses exclusive deep learning technology to dramatically improve the quality of on-screen dialogue and voices. It separates voices from the mix, amplifying the signal of the narrator or actors, so users can easily hear on-screen conversations over any level of external noise.
In 2024, Samsung wants to focus on its own ecosystem again and provide users with a number of applications, functions and services that will allow them to use their TVs for additional activities:
- Exercise tracker: tThe free service allows you to display real-time exercise data – such as exercise duration and heart rate from wearable devices – on content displayed on Samsung screens for synchronized entertainment and information while exercising at home.
- Technogym: Enriches home workouts with high-quality videos on fitness and wellness topics recorded by world-class trainers at TechnoGym. This carefully curated content for maximum efficiency can only be viewed on Samsung TVs.
- F45: Users will be able to experience F45's dynamic HIIT workouts in their living room through high-intensity workout videos and wellness challenges.
- Flexit: Live one-on-one sessions with top fitness and wellness professionals.
- Tail: It allows you to get a real-time consultation with your veterinarian from the comfort of your home. doctor. Tail has answers to everything from basic care tips to advanced tips. Users can communicate with veterinary specialists in real time whenever needed.
- Multiple control: It enables you to work from home more efficiently by giving users control of all their screens – including TVs, smartphones and monitors – with a Bluetooth-enabled keyboard or mouse. Users can experience a different way of working by copying, pasting, reading documents and more between devices.
Samsung's latest TVs and displays for 2024 also feature greater cross-device compatibility across the ecosystem, enabling more integrated connections between TVs, smartphones and wearables for higher levels of customization, accessibility and convenience.
- Smart mobile calling: All new apps and services can be easily controlled via the SmartThings mobile app, which turns your smartphone into a multi-functional remote giving users greater control over their screens. With a simple and customizable user interface, this application provides convenience and enhanced accessibility.
- 360 audio: The audio feature, which was previously introduced on Galaxy devices, has also arrived on Samsung TVs and monitors. Now Samsung Galaxy Earbuds seamlessly connect to TVs to provide surround sound for movies, streaming and even gaming, so users are truly immersed in visual and gaming content.
- vibratory: Watch your favorite artist in high quality images displayed on a big screen TV. With Ambient Mode, you can see your artist every day. You can also use photos and music from your TV and mobile devices via the casting function, ensuring intuitive viewing.
- “Designed for Samsung Gaming Hub” controller: Samsung has partnered with gaming accessory manufacturer Performance Design Products (PDP) to develop the first controller under its “Designed for Samsung Gaming Hub” program, which is set to be unveiled for the first time at CES 2024. The new PDP controller includes a BUILT-IN – Rechargeable battery for up to 40 hours of gameplay on a single charge, wireless Bluetooth connectivity with up to 10m range and low latency, a home button that automatically launches the Samsung Gaming Hub, an easy-to-use TV volume control button and much more. Other features.
The latest range of TVs and displays also offer increased accessibility, allowing more consumers than ever to enjoy their favorite content on Samsung Neo QLED TVs.
- Transliteration: The world's first in-device feature uses artificial intelligence and optical character recognition (OCR) technology to create a real-time audio guide for the built-in dialogue menu.
- Barrier-free remote control: An application intended for users with visual, hearing or physical disabilities, allowing more precise control of the TV using smartphones. It features UI improvements such as intuitive button placement, bold colors and responsive touch, while incorporating Samsung's latest accessibility features, such as voice prompts for easy access directly from your smartphone.
- Trip Relumino together: Relumino is a feature that allows people with low vision to enjoy their favorite TV shows, movies, and games without the need for wearable devices. Using AI that dynamically highlights the edges of on-screen objects and restores color balance, this feature allows users with low vision to see people and objects more clearly. Relumino Together mode displays standard displays and Relumino displays side by side, so people with low vision and their families can watch TV together.
“Prone to fits of apathy. Introvert. Award-winning internet evangelist. Extreme beer expert.”