Samsung Galaxy M53 5G officially launched. We know its specifications, but its price remains a mystery. The Galaxy M53 has a 120Hz AMOLED display, a 108MP camera, a 5,000mAh battery, and most likely a MediaTek processor.
After a long wait, we finally got to know the smartphone officially Samsung Galaxy M53 5G phone. The manufacturer simply posted the specifications and artwork package without disclosing the price.
Let’s see what the Caliph has to offer Galaxy M52 is available in Poland at PLN 1399.
Samsung Galaxy M53 5G specifications
The Galaxy M53 seems to be a cheaper and slightly choked version Galaxy A73not Galaxy A53 with a similar name. Samsung probably wants to compensate for the limited availability of the A73 in this way.
Samsung Galaxy M53 5G offers:
- 6.7 inches Screen Super Amoled Plus Type Infinity-0 o Refresh rate 120 HzAnd the
- Healer MediaTek Dimensions 900* With 6 GB RAM and 128 GB data memory,
- Quad camera: 108 megapixels main unit8MP wide angle lens, 2MP macro sensor and 2MP depth sensor,
- 32MP Selfie Camera
- batteries 5000 mAh With support for 25W charging (appropriate power supply sold separately),
- 5G modem, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, fingerprint reader on the side frame, NFCMemory card slot
- Android 12 with One UI 4.1 overlay,
- It has dimensions of 164.7 x 77 x 7.4 mm and a weight of 176 grams.
* The existence of a MediaTek chip has not yet been confirmed. However, it is very likely, because it appeared previously in benchmark tests, and Samsung provided the perfect timing for individual cores. As you see, Samsung really liked the MediaTek processors.
As I mentioned earlier, Samsung has not provided the official price for the Galaxy M53. ancestor started from 1749 zlotys And the new paradigm doesn’t have to be more expensive if it wants to be successful…
What I say, a month after the premiere, the Galaxy M53 5G will be easily available for 200 zlotys cheaper than at the time of release 😉
“Prone to fits of apathy. Introvert. Award-winning internet evangelist. Extreme beer expert.”