Image source: Rockstar Games.
As part of a GTA+ subscription (only available on PS5 and XSX/S) You can Now you are playing not three, but five parts of the GTA series. Do Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – Definitive Edition Two very specialized – and at the same time very good – parts of the series have been added. We are talking about:
- GTA: Liberty City Stories – episodic events that take place shortly before the events of GTA III, which was released on PSP (2005), PlayStation 2 (2006), iOS (2015) and Android (2016);
- GTA: Chinatown Wars – is also a spin-off of the series that takes us to Liberty City, but was originally released only for Nintendo DS (2009), and was later ported to PSP (2009), iOS (2010), Android (2014); Interestingly, work Chinatown Wars It is shown in an overhead view, just like in the first two parts of the series.
Some of you may already guess where the problem is. Also in GTA: Liberty City Stories I GTA: Chinatown Wars You can play as part of a GTA+ subscription, however Only on Android and iOS mobile devices.
- Subscription can be purchased at PS Store And MS Store – 1 month access accordingly 27 PLN and 26.99 PLN.
- Next, download a free 30-minute trial of the selected game from Google Play or the App Store – links can be found at the end of the message – and after installing it, log in to the same Rockstar Games account with which you purchased the GTA+ subscription.
- This is a demo version of a specific part of the series JTA It will turn into full.
The offer is valid until November 8th. Remember, it also includes access to GTA: The Trilogy – Definitive Edition (Fortunately, it is already available in the PS5 and/or . Details can be found here.
- GTA: Liberty City Stories on Google Play
- GTA: Chinatown Wars via Google Play
- GTA: Liberty City Stories with the App Store
- GTA: Chinatown Wars game with App Store
- GTA chronology in one image, the complexities explained
This article is not a sponsored article. Its content is original and created without any outside influence. Some links in the article are affiliate links. By clicking on it, you do not incur any additional costs, and at the same time support the work of our editorial office. Thank you!
Sociologist by education, gamer by passion. He started his gaming adventure at the age of four – with Pegasus. Currently, he prefers PC and demanding RPGs, but doesn’t shy away from consoles or other genres. He has been writing professionally since 2016. He joined GRYOnline.pl five years later – although he has known the site since he had an Internet connection – to combine his passion for words and games. He mainly deals with news and journalism. When he’s not playing or writing, he likes to read, watch TV series (often movies) and Premier League matches, listen to heavy music, and walk his dog. He loves Stephen King’s work almost uncritically. He does not abandon his plans to follow in his footsteps. However, he keeps his first “literary achievements” locked in a drawer.
“Prone to fits of apathy. Introvert. Award-winning internet evangelist. Extreme beer expert.”