Ewa Kasperzyk He recently caused a real storm. The actress starred in the movie 365 days: this day The main character’s mother, replacing this role Grażyna SzapołowskaWho created this character in the first part of the stunt hit “365 days”.
Ewa Kasprzyk has had many roles in films, series, and theatrical terms, and she knew that critics’ opinions on the screen adaptation of Blanka Lipińska’s bestselling novels were overwhelming. So why did you decide to participate in this production? The actress openly admitted that she starred in the movie “Crap.”
“Sometimes the desire to touch something very bad is stronger than the fact that they will say that you played crap. (…) I enjoy all this, which I do not hide. Because I am an artist ”- she explained in one of the interviews, causing a storm on the web.
I think you’ll love the quiz I made as a comment on the alleged scandalous statement I made after the premiere of “365 Days. This Day”.
Ewa Kaspercic: – I’m curious [uśmiech – red.].
Michel Moroni [czyli Massimo z “365 dni” – red.] Or Jean Clement?
– Janick Clement, always. However, this is my backyard. Although they both have fire inside them, but of a different kind. One is Italian, a macho type, a goddess for women all over the world and part of contemporary romance, and Janic is a wonderful literature that delights hearts.
Ilona Łepkowska or Blanka Lipinska?
– Olga Tokarczuk [uśmiech – red.]. Blanka Lipinska, author of the bestselling book “365 Days”, is known all over the world. Besides, he has a wonderful and relentless personality. There will be a scandal! [uśmiech – red.]. I haven’t read the book yet, I admit. As for the movie, it is not a straightforward action movie. This music video has its own rules.
– God forbid, I do not complain about circumcision. If I were a director, I would also do what I thought was best for the movie. Even at the expense of cutting out some powerful scenes. In the case of the following parts of “Kogla mogla” there are simply new heroes that may be more interesting to younger viewers. However, what interests me is the public opinion that Wolańska [bohaterka “Kogla mogla” – red.] Even in the monastery he is real and loves me deeply.
It’s better to end up in a monastery than in cardboard boxes like Małgorzata Kożuchowska.
– Wolańska became a praying mantis from a sexual trainer.
a nun. Bread in the Hungry Mind Mrs. Iowa [uśmiech – red.].
– A praying mantis nun eventually got married anyway. hard to understand.
Maria Sadowska or Patrick Vega?
– I have a lot of sympathy for Vega. I think my portrayal of me as Beata Szydło in “Polityka” proves his immense artistic imagination. So I am very grateful to him. On the other hand, I first met Maricia Sadowska on the set of the filming of the series “Rodzina na maxa”. I admire her for her imagination, her kindness in directing, for showing her solidarity with women and for allowing me to play my mother-in-law in a totally liberating and very contemporary way.
“Love Sanatorium” or “Love Island”?
– If I were to participate, it would be Love Island!
Announcer: Beata Banasiewicz / AKPA
“Amateur social media maven. Pop cultureaholic. Troublemaker. Internet evangelist. Typical bacon ninja. Communicator. Zombie aficionado.”