Request to freeze electricity prices, i.e. what are the documents required to benefit from the higher thresholds for freezing electricity prices in 2023? The president signed an upper limit law to freeze electricity prices, and in some cases the energy consumption limit was raised to 2,600 and 3,000 kWh. What are the formalities that need to be met to take advantage of the upper limits? It will be necessary to submit the application with copies of documents within the specified period.
- Three thresholds for freezing electricity prices in 2023
- Electricity price freeze request – what documents are needed for a higher freeze threshold?
- Where should documents be submitted?
- When should documents related to freezing electricity prices be submitted?
- How can I submit an application and copies of documents to freeze electricity rates?
- If you do not apply in time – you will not get an upper limit
Three thresholds for freezing electricity prices in 2023
The President of the Republic signed the law to freeze electricity prices. It is already known what limits are available for different families.
- up to 2000 kWh a year for all families,
- up to 2.6 thousand kWh per year for families with people with disabilities,
- up to 3 thousand kWh annually for families with a large family card and for farmers.
The law also provides That if the customer reduces his consumption between October 1, 2022 and December 31, 2023by at least 10% compared to the period from October 1, 2021 to December 31, 2022, in 2024 the seller has to offer him 10% off Electricity costs from October 2022 to December 2023.
Electricity price freeze request – what documents are needed for a higher freeze threshold?
In order to take advantage of the freeze in electricity prices at the limits of 2.6 MWh and 3 MWh per year, it will be necessary to provide data on the fulfillment of the conditions. And so, respectively:
- farmers A decision on the agricultural tax estimate for 2022 must be submitted,
- big families – Scan of the large family card (valid card number),
- Families with people with disabilities Severe or moderate disability certificate.
In order to verify the data contained in the declaration, the energy company may require the submission of:
- original big family card,
- original disability certificate,
- The original decision on the 2022 agricultural tax peg
The statement was issued under penalty of criminal liability.
Where should documents be submitted?
Documents must be submitted to the energy company with which the farm is settled. Statement templates can be found on the websites of energy companies. Below is a sample statement:
When should documents related to freezing electricity prices be submitted?
Statement, according to the provisions of the law, Article 9 Sec. 9 of the Act, immediately, no later than by June 30, 2023.
Freezing of sensitive companies and entities
Also read about freezing electricity prices for sensitive companies and entities. In this case, a permit must be made Until November 30, 2022.
How can I submit an application and copies of documents to freeze electricity rates?
Applications can be submitted in person, via e-mail or in electronic form via ePUAP, using a trusted profile. In the article below, detailed instructions on how to set up a trusted profile and sign a document with an electronic signature?
If you do not apply in time – you will not get an upper limit
All those who do not submit documents by June 30, 2023, You will not get an upper limit Electricity price freeze. They will be subject to a limit of 2,000 kWh per year.
“Infuriatingly humble musicaholic. Problem solver. Reader. Hardcore writer. Alcohol evangelist.”