The 31-year-old British woman has eight tumors and is battling stage 4 cancer because, she claims, doctors have not detected the tumor for five years and have ignored the symptoms the woman reported during online consultations.
Joanna Giorgio Ma
cancerous tumors Around the heart and lungs and in one knee. The disease developed in a young woman for several years and during that time, she herself says, she reported to doctors who ignored the problem.
Concerned for her health, the 31-year-old paid a visit to a private clinic, during which she learned that she had advanced cancer.
I heard it’s a normal bag
The woman said in an interview that it all started with a small lump in her knee that wasn’t recognized as a cancerous tumor. was, however
sarcoma Synovial fluid, a malignant tumor affecting the joints.
The woman first noticed the tumor in 2016 and was initially told it was
bag, was given ibuprofen and sent home.
joint pain It kept getting worse, which led her to see more doctors, each prescribing stronger painkillers.
“I spent years going to so many doctors and specialists because I knew something was wrong,” Joanna Giorgio said.
– At one point I was told it was a benign tumor and was put on a waiting list to have it removed. However, I was at the end of that list where I was told there were more important patients ahead of me
cancer – The woman remembers.
In 2021, the 31-year-old tried to get help again, but because of that
pandemic She was offered only an online consultation, after which, according to the woman, she did not receive any recommendations. Then she alone visited a private clinic, where she was diagnosed with synovial sarcoma of the fourth degree.
– After four rounds of chemotherapy, six tumors in my lungs remained unchanged. In fact, the bump in the knee changed its location and shape but did not shrink, and the tumor near my heart changed a lot, it started at nine centimeters and is now three and a half centimeters, which seems to be good news, but in general she did not say that it had a significant impact on the prognosis .
Synovial sarcoma. How do you recognize this cancer?
Synovial sarcoma is a rare malignancy that occurs mainly in young people (<30 years). The tumor is located mainly in the lower extremities.
Symptoms of synovial sarcoma include:
- clear tumor
- Pain at the site of the tumor
- swelling of the tumor,
- restriction of movement in the joint,
- numbness due to tumor pressure on nerves,
- constant fatigue
- weight loss and loss of appetite,
- Enlarged lymph nodes.
Source: dailymail.co.uk; onkolmed.pl
Echo Richards embodies a personality that is a delightful contradiction: a humble musicaholic who never brags about her expansive knowledge of both classic and contemporary tunes. Infuriatingly modest, one would never know from a mere conversation how deeply entrenched she is in the world of music. This passion seamlessly translates into her problem-solving skills, with Echo often drawing inspiration from melodies and rhythms. A voracious reader, she dives deep into literature, using stories to influence her own hardcore writing. Her spirited advocacy for alcohol isn’t about mere indulgence, but about celebrating life’s poignant moments.