August 13, 2022

MoviesOnline

Complete Canadian News World

Shawn Mendes has canceled the rest of his tour, including his concerts in Montreal

Shawn Mendes has canceled the rest of his tour, including his concerts in Montreal

Shawn Mendes will not perform on the Bell Center stage on August 15th and 16th. The Canadian singer took to social media on Wednesday to announce the cancellation of the remainder of his North American and European tour. A news that breaks his heart.

Posted at 10:54 am.
Updated at 12:53 p.m.

Véronique Larocque

Véronique Larocque
Pres

Earlier this month, the translator Treat yourself well And Señorita had decided to cut short his world tour Surprise His mental health should be taken care of for three weeks.

In an Instagram post on Wednesday, Shawn Mendes explains that it’s been tough to keep on the road after the pandemic-enabled hiatus.

“After talking with my team and working with an incredible team of medical professionals, it became clear that I needed to take some time off to focus on myself and come back strong,” writes the 15-year-old, who has been on tour. .

“I had to make my health my priority,” she says.

However, his fans need not worry. The pop star says she will continue to make music and is looking forward to reconnecting with her audience when she feels better.

See also  National Day | Diane Dufresne was elevated to the rank of "giant"