- Armie Hammer’s career took a huge turn after the movie “Tamte dni, tamte noce” until his secret and confusing fantasies reached the net.
- It has long been known how Marlon Brando treated his partner on the set “The Last Tango in Paris”. However, the actor never apologized to her
- Christian Slater, who struggles with severe addiction in his teenage years, says “Acting is a hobby, mindfulness is a job”
- Hailed as R&B’s greatest superstar, Chris Brown and R. Kelly have been brought to trial. One of them faces decades in prison
- You can find more of these stories on the Onet homepage
These charming, handsome, wealthy men have enjoyed or been popular for many years, and some of them have become legends in the cinema, remembering them with fondness after their death, despite the fact that they committed terrible, terrible crimes or even in their lifetime.
Not every sexual predator is like Harvey Weinstein. A handsome face can help you get what you want or gain support from the public, as was the case with Chris Brown.
Some of these dark secrets saw the light of day thanks to movement #Me tooAs more women dared to talk about what happened to them. Some of them were exposed secrets of show business, others were kept for many years, and these charming men were never punished. Some of them – Christian Slater, Robert Downey Jr. – They were able to leave their previous lives, but it took many years and a lot of work. Others’ problems are just beginning.
Here is the handsome, charming, and accused man whose dark sides saw the light of day:
In 1935, Clark Gable starred in the movie “Call of the Wild” with the young actress Loretta Young. Soon, rumors began circulating about their romance, even though Gable was married at the time and was 12 years older than Young. The actress became pregnant and gave birth to a daughter who is very similar to Gable. When Loretta Young was 85, she told her daughter-in-law that Clark Gable had raped her and that she did not want an abortion because she was too religious. She hadn’t commented on the case for years, and didn’t know the date rape was a crime, until she watched The Larry King Show about it.
Moviepix / Getty Images
Kirk Douglas’ name is associated in a very dark way with the character of Natalie Wood, who died tragically. At the height of his popularity, Douglas was said to have raped 16-year-old Wood in the 1950s. The actress did not report the case to the police, who were discouraged by her mother, who feared that the influential actor would spoil her daughter’s career. Natalie Wood, who died tragically in 1981, had to pass on the shock only to her closest friends. Susan Fenstad wrote about the issue in her 2001 autobiography of Natalie Wood, but did not mention Douglas.
“Amateur social media maven. Pop cultureaholic. Troublemaker. Internet evangelist. Typical bacon ninja. Communicator. Zombie aficionado.”