Koszalin: Two people were poisoned by carbon monoxide

Information about the event in the block in street. Struga in Koszalin (Zachodniopomorskie) Firefighters greeted on Friday Approximately. 19.30.

As reported by dean. Kubiak Two people poisoned themselves with carbon monoxide there. It is a five storey building 15 people have been evacuated.

– The search for the source of carbon monoxide emissions is underway. There are three firefighting units on site – said the spokesman for KW PSP in Szczecin.

Carbon monoxide is an odorless, colorless and tasteless gas. In the human respiratory system, hemoglobin binds to hemoglobin 250 times faster than oxygen, blocking the body’s supply of oxygen. Symptoms of mild poisoning are headache, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. It can be the result of acute poisoning – with high concentrations of this gas Irreversible damage to the central nervous systemand cardiorespiratory failure death.

Chad was created during this process Incomplete combustion of combustible materialsh, which occurs when oxygen becomes scarce in the surrounding atmosphere. ma Strong toxic properties.


























Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Do the Chinese want to drill into the ground? They go less and less

In 2021, the “Deep Earth Exploration Initiative” was launched with the approval…

Here is one of the strangest stars that have been discovered

Homepage > News > Here is one of the strangest stars ever…

Astronomers have discovered clouds on a planet far from the solar system

WASP-127b is an exoplanet that was discovered in 2016. The object is…

A competition for smart people only. Do you have the courage to test yourself?

Ancient philosophers actually believed that wisdom meant knowledge of the world as…