Head of the Korean Ministry of National Defense: Hell of destruction awaits them

Defense Minister Shin Won-sik issued the warning during a meeting of senior military commanders. North Korea announced last month that it would restore all “military measures” suspended under the 2018 agreement aimed at reducing tensions and preventing clashes along the border.

“North Korea has only two choices: peace or destruction,” Shin said. If North Korea takes reckless actions that harm peace, only hell of destruction awaits it. He added that our army must clearly demonstrate this to North Korea.

In response to North Korea’s launch of its first spy satellite on November 21, Seoul partially suspended the 2018 agreement, which, among other things, banned military reconnaissance of border areas.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Igor Girkin. Russian spy arrested and released in Crimea

Igor Girkin – A colonel in the Russian reserve Spetsnaz and a…

News: It’s over! The days of neoliberalism in the EU are numbered.”

Referring to this in the opinion of the British Daily Telegraph Energy…

Corona Virus. France: Paris introduces mandatory outdoor masks

This obligation applies to persons over 11 years of age “excluding persons…

Reuters: The Pentagon has stopped approving new F-35 fighters

Reuters, citing its sources, said the Pentagon has stopped approving new F-35…