As we wrote, on Wednesday, June 8, the Monetary Policy Board decided to raise the reference rate by 75 basis points. So the key reference rate will be 6%. – Reaching the highest level since June 2008. MPC decisions have an impact on Webor One of the factors besides the margin bank He is responsible for the amount of premiums credit at a variable interest rate.
“The market took into account not only the interest rate hike in June, but also at least the rate hike in July.”
Some banks use the WIBOR 3M rate (the interest rate is updated every three months) or the WIBOR 6M rate (the interest rate is updated every six months). Currently the first indicator is 6.72% and the second is 6.97%. As I mentioned TVN24And the If our loan installment has been updated in recent days, the interest rate increase for June will already be included in it.
– WIBOR 3M is currently over 6.7%, that is, the difference between the prime rate and the rate Webor About 1.5% (in favor of WIBOR). This means that The market took into account not only the interest rate hike in June, but also at least the rate hike in July – said Bartosz Turek, senior analyst at HRE Investments. Therefore, loan installments should not change. As the expert notes, this difference in “normal times” should be about 0.25 percent.
Read more about financing On the home page Gazeta.pl.
Interest Rate Increase – How Much Will My Loan Installment With Subsequent Increases In WIBOR 3M Ratio?
Analysts suggest that within six months, WIBOR 3M could rise to around 8%. So how can premiums be increased in the scenario if WIBOR 3M is to increase proportionally to the current price hike, i.e. 75 basis points?
- In the case of a loan of 200,000 PLN, the installment will increase from PLN 105 to PLN 1829 per month;
- In the case of a loan of 300,000 PLN, the installment will increase from PLN 157 to PLN 2741 per month (an increase of PLN 1348 compared to September 2021);
- In the case of a loan of 500 thousand PLN, the installment will increase from PLN 262 to PLN 4568 per month;
- In the case of a loan of 1 million zlotys, the premium will increase by 524 zlotys to 9136 zlotys per month.
“Infuriatingly humble musicaholic. Problem solver. Reader. Hardcore writer. Alcohol evangelist.”