Image source: Wargaming.
Wargaming, the studio responsible for the popular free-to-play game World of Tanks, wants to expand its portfolio with new production and reach a larger audience.
For some time now a favourThat the developers are working on another title in which tanks will play the main role. But now, thanks to ongoing alpha testing, we have more information about it. First of all, we know that it will be something completely different from what the previous ones suggested Leaks.
CW Project – some information
The codename for the new game from Wargaming is CW Project (From the English cold war, i.e. cold war). This won't be the case though World of Tanks 2.0which is probably what fans of the production would expect, A.J A dynamic title very reminiscent of so-called “hero shooters”. A lot of material from the alpha version of the game has been released online, so we already have an idea of what it's supposed to be like.
- is similar to World of tanks Players control tanks and fight each other on different maps – this is one of the few common points between both locations.
- CW Project Contains typical elements of games like Overwatch or Apex Legends, such as: Possibility to redeploy several times, replenish the tank's “health”, speed up driving and the “Character Class” system.
- In the new Wargaming game, we will have several types of operators to choose from (the “classes” mentioned above), differing in skills and performing different roles on the battlefield.
- The car modification system here is more comprehensive than in the previous one World of tanks. You can upgrade tanks, change their appearance, and even the bonuses they offer during combat. Of course, agents can also be developed.
- Playing in CW Project Less tactical than in Woot. It is also worth noting that in this upcoming production there are several different game modes to choose from, and the difference is smaller than in the previous work of the Wargaming studio.
- Interestingly, in the alpha version, a store with paid items has already been implemented, where you can view the content of the season pass (this is another very distinctive feature of online hero shooters).
According to the test CW Project It's a very nice title and doesn't require extensive knowledge to get started with. The easy and quick participation in the event may be one of the reasons for the potential high interest in the production after the premiere.
Below you can watch one of the gameplay videos CW Project. Tomorrow there will be an official broadcast of the game, which will be followed by: They claim Developers.
Of course, many of the items found in the alpha version of the game do not need to be included in the final release. We can only wait for more information from the developers, which will surely arrive after the tests are completed.
How do you participate in tests?
if you are interested CW Projectl You can still try the alpha version. The tests will end on January 31. To participate you must:
- Enter To this page complete a short questionnaire;
- Wait for the message to be sent to the email address you provided (it will take a maximum of 24 hours);
- Download the Wargaming studio launcher, log in (or create an account) and enter the received code.
Finally, it is worth adding that Right now, we don't even know the approximate release date CW Projectalthoug We shouldn't We expect it to debut before fall 2024.
“Prone to fits of apathy. Introvert. Award-winning internet evangelist. Extreme beer expert.”