Image source: Microsoft
Today RTS Age of Empires IV He will receive an allowance The sultans are rising. This will be the largest expansion in the history of the series.
- The DLC will be released simultaneously on PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series
- The price will be PLN 64.99.
- on the steam The add-on will open today at 7:00 PM Polish time. It should be available in the Microsoft Store (on PC and Xbox consoles) on a similar date.
- This is a standalone add-on, so the full version is required to play Age of Empires 4.
- Just like “stand”, The DLC will provide cinematic subtitles, that is, with Polish subtitles.
The sultans are rising It was announced as the largest expansion in the series’ history. The DLC will introduce a new story campaign with eight missions, two additional civilizations (Japanese and Byzantine), and the possibility of combat at sea. In addition, we will receive new versions of existing factions (Abbasids, Chinese, French and Holy Roman Empire), 10 additional maps and 2 new biomes (Japanese Village and Savannah).
Age of Empires IV The game debuted on PC in October 2021, and in August of this year the game was ported to Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series Production is also available in a Game Pass subscription, but this only applies to the “Basic” version – the add-on will not be offered as part of the subscription.
The players received the match warmly. on the steam It received 86% positive reviews. It’s still very popular – yesterday’s activity was at a record high 12,930 players playing simultaneously On the LED platform.
- Age of Empires IV: Sultans Rise and Buhari
- Age of Empires 4 review – Return of the RTS King
- Age of Empires 4 – Game Guide
This article is not a sponsored article. Its content is original and created without any outside influence. Some links in the article are affiliate links. By clicking on it, you do not incur any additional costs and at the same time support the work of our editorial office. Thank you!
He discovered the gaming bug while playing on a friend’s ZX Spectrum. He then moved on to his Commodore 64, and after a brief adventure with 16-bit consoles, he set his heart on PC gaming forever. A real veteran of the GRYOnline.pl newsroom – he has been writing constantly since 2009 and still can’t get enough. Fan of niche products, especially adventure games, RPGs and immersive simulation games, as well as modding enthusiasts. Aside from games, he devours plots in all their forms – books, series, movies, comics – Adrien would never turn down a good story.
“Prone to fits of apathy. Introvert. Award-winning internet evangelist. Extreme beer expert.”