Samsung finally combined two smartphone lines this year, which led to the Galaxy S22 Ultra. It combines the best features of its predecessor with well-known solutions from Galaxy Note devices.
What did I like about the smartphones from the Galaxy Note line? For them almost angular designwith only approximation where it serves what it is, and also The S Pen is hidden inside the caseSo you can always have it with you. In turn, go to the top device of the flagship Galaxy S family Everything Samsung had is the best at the moment.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra It is a device that is undoubtedly the successor to last year’s model Galaxy S21 Ultra. However, it is also the successor to the model Galaxy Note 20 UltraIt first appeared on the market in 2020.
Best Korean smartphone on paper and after first contact Perfectly designed device for my needs. And what does it look like in close contact? You will find out from the next review that I invite you to read and comment on it.
Main Features of the phone (SM-S908B/DS):
- Glass case with aluminum frame, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus + (front and back),
- Dust and water protection according to IP68 standard,
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 77.9 x 8.9 mm, Weight: 229 grams,
- 6.8 inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X display, QuadHD + (1440 x 3088 pixels, 500 ppi), 120 Hz, HDR10 +, brightness 1750 nits (peak), light sensor,
- stereo speakers,
- Ultrasonic fingerprint reader under the screen,
- Exynos 2200 Octa-core chipset (1 x Cortex-X2 @ 2.8 GHz + 3 x Cortex-A710 @ 2.5 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A510 @ 1.8 GHz), 4 nm technology process,
- Xclipse 920 graphics,
- 12 GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256 GB UFS 3.1 collective memory (225 GB user),
- 2 nanoSIM card slots
- Connectivity 5G (>5 Gbit/s), Wi-Fi 6E a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4/5/6GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, Samsung DeX Wireless, GPS/ GLONASS / Galileo / Beidou, digital compass, USB-C 3.2, USB-OTG,
- Main camera 108 MP (1/1.33″, 0.8 µm), f/1.8 aperture, PDAF + Laser AF, OIS, LED flash, 8K @ 24fps movies, 4K @ 30 / 60fps, 1080p @ 30/60 / 240fps, 720p @960fps;Second camera 12MP (1/2.55″, 1.4 µm), 120° f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle lens, Dual Pixel PDAF, Ultra Steady Video; Third camera 10 MP (1/3.52″, 1.12 µm), periscope telephoto lens, f/4.9, 10x optical zoom, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS; fourth camera 10 MP (1/3.52″, 1, 12 µm), telephoto lens, f/2.4 aperture, 3x optical zoom, dual pixel PDAF, OIS,
- 40 MP front camera (1/2.82″, 0.7 µm), f/2.2 lens, PDAF, 4K movies @ 30/60fps, 1080p @ 30/60fps,
- Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery, 45W fast charging, 15W fast wireless charging, 4.5W wireless reverse charging,
- Android 12 with One UI 4.1 (Tested with S908BXXU1AVCJ),
- Starting price: zloty 6399.
229g, 8.9mm thick
12 GB RAM
256 GB (Options: 128 GB, 512 GB, 1 TB)
LTE up to 2000Mbps
108MP + 12MP + 10MP + 10MP + 40MP
6.8 inches – Dynamic AMOLED (1440 x 3080 pixels, 500 ppi)
Exynos 2200, 2.80 GHz
Android version 12.0
5000 mAh, USB-C
Samsung has already followed in Apple’s footsteps some time ago and limited the contents of the smartphone package to a minimum. In addition to the Galaxy S 22 Ultra smartphones, which came to me in green, there were also USB-C cableAnd metal needle To take out the nanoSIM card tray, as well as some waste paper, including multilingual User’s Manual (also in Polish).
During the test, I used Samsung 25W chargers (Unfortunately, I did not stop working at 45 watts), AKG wired headphones (included with Samsung Galaxy Note10+) too Sony MDR-100ABN Wireless Headphones.
Image source: Marian Sutyak / Telepolis
Scroll down to the next entry
“Prone to fits of apathy. Introvert. Award-winning internet evangelist. Extreme beer expert.”