The POCO X6 series and the POCO M6 Pro model have officially arrived in Poland. We already know Polish prices for medium-sized cars with interesting equipment. The POCO Below are the prices for individual memory variants in the Vistula country.
- Poco X6, Poco X6 Pro I Poco M6 Pro It debuted in Poland on January 11, 2024.
- The specifications of Xiaomi smartphones have seen the light of day.
- Furthermore, Polish prices for the devices have been revealed.
How much do you have to pay in Poland for the POCO X6 series and the POCO M6 Pro model?
It all depends on the smartphone you choose. This time, the manufacturer did not decide to provide several memory configurations, so the choice is very limited. I would also like to note that there is currently a launch promotion that reduces the launch amounts:
- Poco X6 In version 12/256 GB Costs 1,299 Polish zloty,
- Poco X6 Pro In version 12/512 GB Costs 1,699 Polish zloty,
- Poco M6 Pro In version 12/512 GB Costs 1,099 Polish zloty.
However, you can choose the color. The potential user is lured by the black, white, gray or blue variant. The colors apply to the POCO X6 series. In contrast, the cheaper POCO M6 Pro can be chosen from blue, purple or black.
The new Xiaomi can be purchased from the official partners of the manufacturer, as well as in selected stores. I leave the link for those interested RTV Euro AGD And x-ComeWhere I was able to track the phones.
Specifications of individual models will be presented in the first entry about smartphones.
Source: Press release
“Prone to fits of apathy. Introvert. Award-winning internet evangelist. Extreme beer expert.”