Food poisoning in soup from the store.  The poisoned 23-year-old was paralyzed

At first, Claudia de Albuquerque Celada began to feel dizzy. Later, shortness of breath and facial paralysis occurred, due to botulinum toxin poisoning.

The 23-year-old bought ready-made soup from the store and after eating it Botulinum toxin attacked her body. However, tests of the product from the supermarket where the woman was shopping did not reveal the presence of food poisoning.

As we read on news.com.au, a Pitkin County Health Department spokesperson said so The accident was the result of food being stored at the wrong temperature.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Ukraine changes its military recruitment policy. A challenge to Umarov’s ministry

Russian attacks on Avdiivka: wave after wave After a month and a…

Poland needs a cohesive government

This means that a parliamentary majority based solely on attempts to govern…

Vladimir Putin participated in the G20 summit. A call from the German Chancellor

Schultz called on Putin to stop the aggression against Ukraine. – I…

The war in Ukraine. December 9, the 289th day of the invasion [NA YWO]

Ukrainian Foreign Minister: The West should not be afraid of the collapse…