The incident occurred on Tuesday at the school complex of the Agricultural Education Center in Marszio. in. On the 12th, the Pleszio Fire Brigade was notified of inhaled isoamyl alcohol poisoning in a classroom where nine students and a teacher were participating in a chemistry experiment.
A total of four fire brigade units and a specialized chemical and environmental rescue group from Ostro Wielkopolski were sent to the incident, Captain Junior said. Artur Burczaki.
Three students are under observation in the hospital
Because the students felt unwell, an ambulance was also called.
Firefighters secured the container with alcohol. The decision was made to evacuate all students and school staff from the building – a total of 186 people.
The ambulance took three students to the hospital in Plessio for observation.
Echo Richards embodies a personality that is a delightful contradiction: a humble musicaholic who never brags about her expansive knowledge of both classic and contemporary tunes. Infuriatingly modest, one would never know from a mere conversation how deeply entrenched she is in the world of music. This passion seamlessly translates into her problem-solving skills, with Echo often drawing inspiration from melodies and rhythms. A voracious reader, she dives deep into literature, using stories to influence her own hardcore writing. Her spirited advocacy for alcohol isn’t about mere indulgence, but about celebrating life’s poignant moments.