- I was convinced that if they closed anything, it would only be for the unvaccinated, which would allow us to act – say Alexandra and Yoora
- The director argues that the judges’ decisions will affect the entire entertainment industry. In her opinion, many clubs and discos will not survive the third closure
- Clubs are closed until January 31 and I hope the ban will not be extended, although I know this is an unlikely option. For now, we will try to deal in some way by acting in the form of a tape – announces
- You can find more of these stories on the Onet homepage
Let us remind you that as of today, the changes in restrictions announced by the Ministry of Health have come into effect. There are, among others: lower occupancy limits in restaurants, hotels, cinemas and theaters as well as religious and sports facilities. On the other hand, clubs and discos are completely closed – the exception will be New Year’s Eve, when up to 100 people will be able to play in it.
‘We can’t afford the third shutdown’
– It was not necessary – says Onet Aleksandra Wiewióra, manager of Maska, one of the most famous clubs in Kielce. – We were hoping that wouldn’t be the case anymore. This is ridiculous to me. I was convinced that if they closed anything, it would be only for the unvaccinated, which would allow us to act – she adds.
Aleksandra Wiewióra argues that referee decisions will affect the entire entertainment industry. In her opinion, many clubs and discos will not survive the third closure.
So we remain open, but in a variable way. We will act as a tape. I don’t know how well it will work. I hope that guests will continue to visit us. So far, many people have enjoyed with us – and he confirms.
At the same time, the director of the Maska club in Kelsi notes that everyone is tired of the whole situation.
Times are uncertain, we don’t know what will happen tomorrow. Honestly, I’m tired of it, and so are my colleagues. The absurd follows the absurd, and the inept government, in which I have long since lost faith, is leading our industry to ruin – Alexandra and Yoora in a talk of Onet.
See also: Hospital director in سwiوكtokrzyskie: People who are not immunized do not respond to any treatment
Clubs are closed until January 31 and I hope the suspension will not be extended, although I know this is an unlikely option. For now, we’ll try to fit in somehow by acting in the form of a penis. “I sincerely hope that this will allow us to survive,” he adds.
We are glad you are with us. Subscribe to the Onet newsletter to receive the most valuable content from us
“Infuriatingly humble musicaholic. Problem solver. Reader. Hardcore writer. Alcohol evangelist.”
Longer life and more efficient batteries. Scientists have solved an important problem
Jupiter’s moon is very close up. IU looks really cool
Secret meeting of the elites. They will decide the future of artificial intelligence