Image source: Rockstar Games
The fall sales on Steam are slowly coming to an end. One of the games with a big discount is Red Dead Redemption 2, the hit Western studio from Rockstar Games. special offer He contributed greatly to this production, because thanks to him it reached new levels of popularity.
- yesterday Red Dead Redemption 2 Set a new record for activity – people were playing the game on Steam at the biggest moments of the day 77,655 people at one time. This is the second situation of its kind this week, because the record number the day before yesterday was 72 thousand.
- This is of course due to the opponent, and it is not the first case of its kind. Last year, the game was also part of the Steam Fall Sale. The price was then reduced by 67%, the largest discount in history, and as a result RDR2 It recorded a new record for activity of 66.5 thousand. Two players playing at the same time
- Currently in effect discount It is the same and the standard version of the game can be purchased for PLN 82.49, and the Ultimate Edition – for PLN 110.97. Offer ends tomorrow at 5pm EST.
Red Dead Redemption 2 It debuted on PC in November 2019, twelve months after its release on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
The PC version is highly regarded. It received 91% positive reviews on Steam, which the site rated as a “very positive” reception for the game. You can also see people who have purchased RDR2 In the fall sale, they were happy with the game, because when counting reviews from the last 30 days only, up to 95% of them praised the Western studio of Rockstar Games, which has a “very positive” reception to the game. Title.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 in Steamie
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Review – Sandbox Mode for Ten
He discovered the gaming bug while playing on a friend’s ZX Spectrum. He then moved on to his Commodore 64, and after a brief adventure with 16-bit consoles, he set his heart on PC gaming forever. A real veteran of the GRYOnline.pl newsroom – he has been writing constantly since 2009 and still can’t get enough. Fan of niche products, especially adventure games, RPGs and immersive simulation games, as well as modding enthusiasts. Aside from games, he devours plots in all their forms – books, series, movies, comics – Adrien would never turn down a good story.
“Prone to fits of apathy. Introvert. Award-winning internet evangelist. Extreme beer expert.”