Android is an operating system that is present in almost all smartphones of various manufacturers – of course, with the exception of iPhones. Tiramisu is the name of the latest Android 13 update that has recently appeared on compatible smartphones. See the latest changes in mobile phones, and also check if your smartphone will receive the latest update.
What is Android?
Android is an operating system based on Linux kernel. It is designed for mobile devices such as:
It manages the basic resources of equipment and provides the user with a graphical interface, with which it is possible to use the advantages and functions of a particular device in an intuitive and simple way.
The system development company announced some time ago that it is working on the thirteenth version of Android called Tiramisu. Moreover, it is almost ready, so we know the main new features and improvements that are included in the system. There is also a draft list of phones that will receive the update.
Android 13 Tiramisu – What’s new in the system?
- dynamic icon appearance settings;
- Expanded multimedia control;
- Specify a specific language for a specific application;
- New privacy settings to increase user privacy;
- improved management of permissions and notifications in applications – it will be possible to grant them for a specified period of time, then they will expire;
- Enhanced multi-window mode which will now be active by default for any application;
- The same goes for full screen mode;
- A number of improvements for owners of folded smartphones – incl. in the field of multimedia control;
- is similar to iOSGranting permission to access media will now be divided into images, audio and video;
- Improvements to operation of gestures – it should be better recognized by the system.
As you may have noticed, these changes aren’t particularly groundbreaking. Critics describe Number 13 as “beautiful but less effective”. Perhaps the creators will take into account the voice of the people and make some minor corrections to the official premiere.
Android 13 – update from 09/08/2022
- Fix battery overheating on Google Pixel phones;
- Improvements to recognize and respond to fingerprints under certain conditions,
- Fixed an issue that prevented wireless charging mode from activating under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented certain Bluetooth devices or accessories from connecting.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes cut off lock screen notifications.
We have included the list of phones that will receive the latest Android 13 Tiramisu in gallery form, broken down by device manufacturers.
Check if your phone is getting the latest version of Android 13
Partner promotional materials
“Prone to fits of apathy. Introvert. Award-winning internet evangelist. Extreme beer expert.”