Soon the Xbox Game Pass library will be expanded with 9 productions. Interestingly, the Redmond giant didn’t announce any major placements earlier, but the list includes very interesting titles – from AAA’s smash hit, to smaller items, and even catalog premieres.
Until today, the Xbox Game Pass catalog will be expanded by two titlesBut Americans are not losing momentum and are preparing to reveal the upcoming December positions. The official channel on British YouTube (Xbox One) has published material that The surprisingly large list of games available on the service on December 16 confirms:
- Lake (cloud, console, computer)
- Firewatch (cloud, console, PC)
- Broken Era (cloud, console, PC)
- Ben 10: Power Trip (Cloud, konsole, PC)
- Mortal Kombat 11 (Cloud, konsole, PC)
- The Gunk (Cloud, konsole, PC)
- Race with Ryan (Cloud, Console, Computer)
- Paw Patrol: Mighty Pups Save Adventure Bay (Cloud, konsole, PC)
- Transformers: Battlegrounds (Cloud, konsole, PC)
We can be sure that The Gunk (Check out how to play), because Microsoft took care of the premiere in the catalog, however, among the proposed productions, there will also be Mortal Kombat 11 – Apparently, the joke posted on American social media didn’t come without reason.
In the middle of the month, the catalog will increase with several proposals for the younger audience: Ben 10: Power Trip, Race with Ryan and Paw Patrol: Mighty Pups Save Adventure Bay will certainly please the youngest.
These may not be the last games heading to Xbox Game Pass in December, so we’re waiting for more news from Microsoft.
“Prone to fits of apathy. Introvert. Award-winning internet evangelist. Extreme beer expert.”