Content creators and publishers raise expectations ahead of next month. In October, the catalog of the American service will be expanded to include at least 9 productions, the diversity of which should interest many Microsoft customers.
The Redmond giant will only share next week the full official list of items heading to Xbox Game Pass in the first half of October, but as often happens, some titles have already been revealed, and some surprises have already been shared by developers and publishers collaborating with the foundation. The list is still growing, and there is no shortage of strong and predictable proposals.
A Plague Tale: Requiem is certainly one of the most important games to debut as part of Xbox Game Pass in the coming weeks – the continuation of the highly successful adventure of the brothers facing many adversities will only be available on current-generation consoles and PCs, thanks to which Asobo Studio will present More effective graphics. The subscription will also include Persona 5: Royal, one of the best jRPG RPGs in recent years, a very promising Scorn, which has been intriguing many players with the aesthetics of the world created for many years.
Xbox Game Pass – Initial list of October titles:
- 11.10 – Coral Island (PC) – premiere,
- 11.10 – Eville (Xbox, PC) – premiere,
- 13.10 – Dyson Sphere (PC) – Premiere,
- 18.10 – A Plague Tale: Requiem (Xbox, PC, Cloud) – Premiere,
- 10/20 – Norco (Xbox, PC),
- 10/21 – Persona 5: Royale (Xbox, PC) – Premiere,
- October 21 – Scorn (Xbox, PC) – premiere,
- October 27 – the premiere of Gunfire Reborn (Xbox),
- 27.10 – Signalis (Xbox, PC) – Premiere.
Note that most of the items listed above will debut as part of Xbox Game Pass. This is just the introductory list of games that heralds some diverse and interesting weeks.
“Prone to fits of apathy. Introvert. Award-winning internet evangelist. Extreme beer expert.”