This year’s Champions League qualifiers are heading into the decisive phase. There are only twelve teams left in the game to advance to the group stage of the European competition. The matches of the fourth round of St. The UEFA Champions League takes place from 16-17 August and 23-24 August. On August 25, we will learn about all the LM kits. After Tuesday’s matches, we know that two teams with Polish players in the squad will compete for a place in the Champions League group stage, i.e. FC Copenhagen (Kamel Grabara) and Thomas Kudziora (Dynamo Kyiv).
Kudziora and Grabar are still in the game for promotion to the Champions League group stage. Lich busters are close too
After the first part of the matches of the third round of the English Premier League. In the Champions League, three teams can be certain of promotion: Maccabi Haifa of Israel, Crvena Zvezda Belgrade of Serbia, and FK Bodo/Glimt of Norway. The reinforcement of the three became a reality, though Bodou/Glimt tied in the rematch with Algiers Vilnius, and Maccabi lost 0:2 to Apollon Limassol. Viktoria Pilzno also did her job, winning 2:1 with the Sheriff of Tiraspol and eliminating the team from Transnistria. It should be noted that Jean Clement (formerly Wissa Krakowwith a goal and assist in the rematch) and Jan Sikora (formerly Lech Poznan).
For more sports content, see also Gazeta.pl
Benfica Lisboa and Dinamo Zagreb also performed their job, defeating in a rematch 3:1 Midtjylland and 4:2 udogorec Razgrad. Karabakh Agdam is still in the Champions League match, after a 1-1 draw in the first match, a 3-1 victory over Ferencvaros, led by former Legia coach Stanisław Cherchezo. Previously, some matches from the tournament track were FC København and Trabzonspor, which would compete against each other to play in the LM group stage.
Royale Union Saint-Gilloise created a sensation in the first leg, winning 2-0 with Glasgow Rangers. In the rematch at Ibrox, the Scots imposed their conditions and won 3-0, and one of the goals was scored by Antonio Colak, Lechia Gdańsk player in the 2014/2015 season. After extra time, Dynamo Kyiv with Thomas Kudzioro in the team exhausted his promotion – the first match ended with the Ukrainians winning (1-1), while in the second leg after extra time they defeated the Austrians 2: 1, thanks to which they will play in the fourth round of st. LM.
The full results of Tuesday’s LM matches:
- Żalgiris Vilnius (Lithuania) – FK Bodo / Glimt (Norway) 1: 1 (total 1: 6),
- Apollon Limassol (Cyprus) – Maccabi Haifa (Israel) 2: 0 (total 2: 4),
- Victoria Bilzno (Czech Republic) – Sheriff of Tiraspol (Moldova) 2: 1 (total 4: 2),
- Bionic Yerevan (Armenia) – Crvena Zvezda (Serbia) 0: 2 (total 0: 7),
- Midtjelland (Denmark) – Benfica (Portugal) 1: 3 (in total: 2: 7),
- Dinamo Zagreb (Croatia) – Odugurik Razgrad (Bulgaria) 4: 2 (total 6: 3),
- Ferencvaros (Hungary) – Karabakh Agdam (Azerbaijan) 1: 3 (4: 2 in total),
- PSV Eindhoven (Netherlands) – Monaco (France) 3-2 (total 4-3),
- Sturm Graz (Austria) – Dynamo Kyiv (Ukraine) 1: 2 (total 1: 3),
- Glasgow Rangers (Scotland) – Royal Union Saint-Gilloise 3-0 (3:2 aggregate).
Pairs of the fourth round of st. Champions League:
- Karabakh Agdam (Azerbaijan) – Victoria Bielzno (Czech Republic),
- FK Bodo / Glimt (Norway) – Dinamo Zagreb (Croatia),
- Maccabi Haifa (Israel) – Crvena Zvezda Belgrade (Serbia),
- FC Copenhagen (Denmark) – Trabzonspor (Turkey),
- Dynamo Kyiv (Ukraine) – Benfica Lisbon (Portugal).
- Glasgow Rangers (Scotland) – Eindhoven (Netherlands).
“Bacon scholar. Incurable social media ninja. Professional travel aficionado. Beer buff.”
Another big event in Poland? The president reveals the details
Czech beats the Polish team. Santos shook hands and then disappeared.
Gavi was causing trouble in the Spanish national team’s training camp. concerned personnel