Hollywood often invited major music stars to sing theme songs for its movies. magazine advertisement board recently released a list of the 65 most popular movie songs of all time and includes many of the biggest hits.
Let’s emphasize it from the beginning: Quebec diva Celine Dion is ranked 20th. Because you loved meA love song written by Diane Warren for the film Up close and personal (1996), which brought Michael Pfeiffer and Robert Redford together on screen. In contrast, the theme song of the movie Titanic, My heart will go on, performed by Celine Dion, was excluded from the top 65 created by Billboard. However, the song, a huge international hit, won the Oscar for Best Original Song in 1997.
This is the title song of the film Endless love (Endless love), illustrated by the chart-topping legend Diana Ross and Lionel Richie. Released in 1981, it spent 27 weeks on the Billboard Most Streamed Songs list that year, including nine weeks at number one.
Canadian rocker Bryan Adams took second place on the chart with his ballad Everything I doWritten for the film Robin Hood, Prince of ThievesPublished in 1991.
Unsurprisingly, the Bee Keys wrote disco hits for the movie Saturday night fever Do well on the Billboard charts. How deep is your love It is third in the points table Night fever And stay alive ranked 6th and 10th respectively.
Must-have musical big hits in cinema include the theme song for a sports drama Rocky 3, eye of the tigerIt peaked at number 4 on the charts and is a love song I will always love youThe film starred the late Whitney Houston bodyguard (bodyguard), which appears at position 7.
Top 10 songs on the Billboard charts
1) Endless loveDiana Ross and Lionel Richie, from the film Endless love (ninety eighty one)
2) Everything I doBryan Adams, from the film Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves (1991)
3) How deep is your loveof Dee Keyes, from the film Saturday night fever (1977)
4) eye of the tigerFrom Survivor, from the movie Rocky 3 (1982)
5) Flashdance… what a feelingIrene Cara, from the photo Flash dance (1983)
6) Night feverof Dee Keyes, from the film Saturday night fever (1977)
7) I will always love youWhitney Houston, from the film bodyguard (1992)
8) End of the roadBoys II Men, from the movie Throwing bar (1992)
9) call meBlondie, from the movie American Gigolo (1982)
10) stay aliveof Dee Keyes, from the film Saturday night fever (1977)
“Pop culture practitioner. Award-winning tv junkie. Creator. Devoted food geek. Twitter lover. Beer enthusiast.”
Actually I am Season 2 Release Date, Spoiler & More
Arknights Season 2 Release Date, Spoiler & More?
Mashle Magic and Muscles Chapter 159 Release Date, Spoiler & More?