These are the places where the comedy movie “Sami swoi” about Kargul and Pawlak was shot. The Adventures of Kargul and Pawlak was filmed 56 years ago. Now a prequel to the legendary film is being prepared. See what the places where “Sami soi” was made in 1967 look like today. Then Waklow Kowalski and Stanislaw Haikza played the heads of the warring families.
The screenplay was written by Andrzej Mularczyk.
The main roles will be played by:
- Anna Demna
- zbigniew zamachowski,
- Adam Ferenci
- Paulina Galazka,
- Wojciech Malajkat
- Miroslav Baca
The film will describe the fate of the Pawlaks and Karguls before Kresy left. Andrzej Mularczyk described them in his book I Lived.
– The photos are currently being taken in the Ethnographic Park in Tokarnia, that is, in a branch of the Kielce Countryside Museum. – says i.pl.
The film is scheduled to hit theaters next year.
Sławomir Szeliga with his wife Agnieszka and son Kacper followed in the footsteps of the places where this cult film was shot. Inowrocław residents search for well-known locations from Polish films. So they went to Lower Silesia to better feel the atmosphere of the movie “Sami Sui”.
– The story of the fate of two quarreling Kreese families, whose fate after the war threw them into Lower Silesia, is known to almost everyone. The film was shot in Dobrzykowice Wrocławskie, where two houses still stand. The Kargul and Pawlak Museum has been established in Lubomierz. This city also “starred” in the movie. Hiking in Lower Silesia, we also decided to “go close to the fence” – summoned Słomir Želiga.
He emphasized that the houses in Dobrzykowice, on Szkolna Street, are not much different from a movie set, and in “Pawlaki” you can still admire the wooden balcony drowning in flowers.
– It’s the same one that Kaymirez Paflak’s mother stood on with a grenade in her hand when her son was leaving to test the cat. “The court is the court, and justice must be on our side,” Leonia Pavlak said. We did not find the current hosts – revealed Slawomir Szeliga.
– The grandson of the returner from all over the bugs told us the story of his grandparents’ movie and showed us around the habitat. We wandered into the yard where Cargole put out the cat bowls; We look at the window through which Anya and Zenek escaped, and at the door to the barn where the PGE harvester is hidden. In the memory room of the house were a machete and other tools as well as photographs from the period when Sylwester Chosinski and his team stayed there. Of course, “approaching the fence” aroused the most emotions … The heroes of the comedy were also awarded a monument in Dobrzykowice – said Slomer zeliga.
– The Kargul and Pawlak Museum has collected many memorabilia, including the gun from which the lock and soil from Krużewniki were fired. It is a magical place worth visiting on the tourist track. There, Kacper bought a replica of the movie’s bombshell, which greatly increased our sense of security. Humor too – which we wish all fans of Polish comedy – confirmed Slawomir Szeliga.
It is happening in Poland and in the world – read on i.pl
Partner promotional materials
“Amateur social media maven. Pop cultureaholic. Troublemaker. Internet evangelist. Typical bacon ninja. Communicator. Zombie aficionado.”
Cannes 2023: Scorsese, De Niro and DiCaprio triumph
Fast and Furious 10 movie review. It’s time to lose
Russell Crowe won’t be back in Gladiator 2. And Derek Jacoby?