Successive waves of immigrants flow to the border with Poland from the Belarus side. Today the Polish services thwarted the first attempt by the migrants to forcibly penetrate the Polish side to the southern side of the border crossing at Konica. From the morning we are talking about a huge line of migrants arriving at the border with Poland. Armed officials expelled immigrants from Belarus. People, mostly from the Middle East, are directed by people in uniform towards Poland.
Very disturbing information from the border. A large group of immigrants gathered in Belarus near the border with Poland.
They have just set out towards the borders of the Republic of Poland. They will try to enter Poland en masse. pic.twitter.com/AHexXfsy8a
– Stanislaw Naren (@StZaryn) November 8, 2021
🔴 Urgent | The Polish services prevented the migrants from attempting to force their way to the Polish side south of the border crossing at Konica. The situation was under control. pic.twitter.com/iJNvufd524
– MSWiA (MSWiA_GOV_PL) November 8, 2021
We asked Professor Bowie Soroka, Professor of Political Science at Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce and an expert on foreign policy, what Poland should do to counter the actions of the Belarusian regime. Our interlocutor assessed that assistance from EU countries might be necessary in this regard. – This migration crisis is increasing. Frontex and EU structures must be operationalBecause everything indicates that Lukashenka’s motive was to use this hybrid war to ease sanctions imposed on Belarus by EU member states – he assessed.
– The issue takes on a greater dimension and one should hold, for example, a meeting of the Council of the European Union. The EU interior ministers should meet and analyze how we can help, because the actions of Belarus are currently focused on Poland, because it seems that the pressure on the Baltic states is less.
Professor Soroka said the crisis was getting worse and help might be needed. – We are trying to stop this refugee march, but we see the different data that illegal immigrants from Polish lands to Germany are getting – he said.
– However, this is not the end of the problems. NS.Some of them are taking women and children to pity the NGOs trying to help them, but this is a problem that has already become a political problem in the EU forum. Poland has done well so far, but if this growing trend continues, the problem will become really serious
– End the world of politics.
“Coffee enthusiast. Troublemaker. Incurable introvert. Subtly charming twitter scholar. Award-winning social mediaholic. Internet buff.”