Robert Lewandowski is one of the The main candidates for the Ballon d’Or in 2021. Former President of the Polish Football Association Zbigniew Boniek He suggested on Twitter that the captain of the Polish national team should win the award. “I don’t think about it now. I take it calmly. Now I prefer to focus on current matters. There is still some work to do before the celebration, so those are my priorities. I might think of the Ballon d’Or on the day of the party or the day before”- Lewandowski commented during one of the last press conferences of the Polish national team.
Four Four Two: Robert Lewandowski is the best player in the world in his thirties
FourFourTwo has compiled a ranking of the 30 best soccer players in the world after they reach the age of 30. Journalists decided that he was the best player after the “thirtieth”. Robert Lewandowski. directly behind him Leo Messi And Kevin De Bruyne. “It’s as if someone in Lewandowski’s head pressed a button when he wasn’t 29. Since the age of 30, he’s moved to a higher level of productivity. He’s 33 and he’s up all the time. Who knows what he plans for 40. He is the only football player by his side Johanna CryovaWho won the triple title and became the top scorer in each competition ”- we read.
Most of the actors on this list have Manchester (four in total) – apart from De Bruyne, featured journalists Riyad Mahrez, Kyle Walker and Ilkaya Gundojana. Aside from Robert Lewandowski from Bayern Munich, there was also Manuel Neuer and Thomas Muller. Cristiano Ronaldo took only seventh place in the ranking. Ranking is closed Zlatan IbrahimovicCurrently representing Milan.
The world’s 30 best players in their thirties according to “FourFourTwo”
- 1. Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich),
- 2. Leo Messi (Paris Saint-Germain).
- 3 – Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City).
- 4 – Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool).
- 5 – N’Golo Kante (Chelsea).
- 6 – Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City).
- 7- Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United).
- 8. Roberto Firmino (Liverpool).
- 9 – Ilkay Gundogan (Manchester City).
- 10 – Manuel Neuer (Bayern Monaco).
- 11. Karim Benzema (Real Madrid).
- 12. Thomas Müller (Bayern Monachium),
- 13. Kyle Walker (Manchester City).
- 14 – Toni Kroos (Real Madrid).
- 15 – Michael Antonio (West Ham).
- 16. Lorenzo Insigne (SSC Napoli),
- 17. Angel Di Maria (Paris Saint-Germain),
- 18 – Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid).
- 19 – Jordan Henderson (Liverpool).
- 20 – Pierre-Emerick Abyamiang (Arsenal).
- 21. Georginio Wijnaldum (Paris Saint-Germain),
- 22 – Jamie Vardy (Leicester City).
- 23 – Wissam Ben Yedder (Monaco),
- 24 – Marco Reus (Borussia Dortmund).
- 25 – Simon Keir (AC Milan).
- 26 – Edinson Cavani (Manchester United).
- 27. Emil Forsberg (RB Lipsk).
- 28 – Kieran Trippier (Atletico Madrid).
- 29 – Luka Modric (Real Madrid).
- 30 – Zlatan Ibrahimovic (AC Milan).
“Bacon scholar. Incurable social media ninja. Professional travel aficionado. Beer buff.”