The man who was a family doctor at Resticoce was summoned to appear in court before accepting a position in Quebec Failed to self-isolate for 14 days Returned to New Brunswick in May 2020.
He was charged under the Emergency Measures Act. It is an innocent thing, it is considered a crime. The case was heard in Campbellton Court.
Finally, justice is served, Handed over Dr. Enkola in an interview with Radio-Canada.
Long live Canada. We live in a big country. As one of the most beautiful countries on earth, we have this opportunity to not be discriminated against by these privileges and the law, Said the doctor.
Dr. Nokola’s lawyers, Joel Etienne and Christian Mikade, rejoice at the end of the crown and claim to be their client.
However, they say in a press release that Premier Blaine Hicks has denied the allegations and wants a public apology from him.
The Prime Minister knew or should have known what he was doing in blaming Dr. Nokola: he had deceived the New Brunswicks from the beginning, and he was dishonest to the public by pointing out that Dr. Nkola had not been isolated since entering the province., Announced by M. Mike.
During a press conference on May 27, 2020, the Prime Minister of New Brunswick qualified
Irresponsible Who is a health worker
He was not honest about the reasons for his displacement It publicly questioned whether the charges were appropriate in this case.
No criminal charges have been laid against Dr. Enkola, and Mr Hicks has so far refused to issue a public apology.
Chronology of events
In the week of May 10, 2020, Dr. Enkola will make a return trip to Quebec.
In the May 27, 2020 provincial COVID-19 update, New Brunswick Premier Blaine Hicks announced a new case of COVID-19, claiming that an irresponsible health professional had failed to be honest about the reasons for his displacement.
Dr. Enkola was then accused of being the originator of the COVID-19 eruption in northern New Brunswick.
On May 28, 2020, Dr. Enkola’s employer, Vitality Health Network, suspended him from his duties.
Over the next few weeks, the blast struck a nursing home in Atollville and later the Campbellton Regional Hospital, infecting about 40 people and killing two.
Dr. Nkola is in police custody and claims to have been the victim of racial slurs, assaults and hate speech.
At the end of May, the RCMP said it would investigate whether there had been a breach under the Emergency Measures Act.
Dr. Enkola will contact EME, the company, on June 1, 2020, and the company will appoint HowThunt Hunt & Associates, a private investigative firm, to investigate.
The lawyer for the suspended doctor is appealing to the government to step back on June 10, 2020 and seek a public apology.
The doctor’s lawyers claim to be their client
Vulnerability For more than a year. They also say they like it
Explore the various possible solutions that lead to a respectable and appropriate resolution of this case.
Jean-Robert Enkola says he must now live with the consequences of the events leading up to the trial. There were repercussions
Important As for his patients, he says.
More details are yet to come
“Pop culture practitioner. Award-winning tv junkie. Creator. Devoted food geek. Twitter lover. Beer enthusiast.”
“The Last King”: The king died (and was buried in a parking lot)
Marjo is not yet at “La Voix” this Sunday
Awards in Media | La Presse and Stéphan Bureau were rewarded