The premiere of Dying Light 2: Stay Human is behind us. The title was warmly received by the gaming community, and the developers are already thinking about a completely new production. The company plans to expand its team and for this purpose it started hiring new employees.
Techland will not stop, a The plans are very ambitious. The new project (which has not yet been announced) is to be a game Action RPGIn a vast open world.
The Polish company launched Recruitment process. Level and Assignment Designers, Animation Specialists, 3D Graphics People, Marketers, Writers, Programmers, Producers and Concept Artists Wanted. There are many offers, we will find out the details at this address.
We are very pleased with our work so far with the Dying Light series. Moreover, our adventure with Dying Light 2 Stay Human has just begun. We plan to support this game for at least 5 years. We want its size and capabilities to equal or even exceed what our community received from its predecessor after launch. At the same time, we have the ambition to offer a completely new IP address, significantly different from the products we have released in recent years. It’s time to truly experience the next generation. It will be an epic fantasy story set in a huge open world, fueled by the skill and experience we have accumulated over the years. All this goes hand in hand with fresh ideas, passion and creativity.
When it comes to next game, The project includes highly experienced personnel, including:
- Carolina Stachera – Narrative manager. Co-created titles: The Witcher 2: King KillersAnd The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and DLC.
- Arcadius Borwick – lead narration. Cooperation with CD Projekt RED in The Witcher 2: King Killers and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and DLC.
- Bartosch Uchmann Open world exit. Previously, he worked on productions such as Cyberpunk 2077 movie if The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
- Mario Maltzus Creative director. In the past, he worked with companies like Ubisoft (Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time), Warner Bros.crazy max) and Microsoft.
- David McClure – Lead game designer. He can brag about the collaboration with Arkane Studios (Deathloop), Deep Silver and Playground Games.
- Kevin Quaid – Main animation. Eight years of experience at Guerilla Games on the job Horizon Zero Dawn and downloadable content titled Frozen wild.
- Marcin Soros Lead UI/UX Designer. Former member of People Can Fly.
We don’t know the production details yet. We must be patient. may pass “sometimes”before we leave On another epic journeyWhich employees want to move us to Techland.
Sebastian Barris, polygamist journalist
“Prone to fits of apathy. Introvert. Award-winning internet evangelist. Extreme beer expert.”