Almost 500 hectares of land have been purchased by the Centralny Port Komunikacyjny company, which plans to build a new transport port, said Konrad Mazyk, a spokesman for STH. He added that two-thirds of the residents of the area of the planned first phase of the airport had applied for the voluntary takeover programme.
Brussels impressed CPK. “Poland’s railway network may be better than it was in the ‘old European Union'”
– In the perspective of 10-20 years, the Polish railway network may be better than in the “old European Union”. STH railway projects are drawn not only on the maps of Poland. this…
– The Voluntary Acquisition Program (PDN), which was launched in order to acquire land for the construction of STH Airport, is recording very good results. Maszyk said that two-thirds of the residents of the airport’s planned first phase area have already applied to the PDN.
He added that in January, PDN broke a record in terms of the number of requests the company registered, with nearly 60 requests. And February turned out to be the best in the history of the program in terms of real estate purchases.
He explained that CPK’s resources today include approximately 500 hectares of land that will be invested on.
In total, from December 2022 to February 2023, 83%. Increase the total area of real estate acquired under the PDN.
– In the procurement process, that is, carrying out assessments, making offers, negotiating with residents or signing protocols of arrangements and concluding contracts, there is already an area of 2,600 hectares. If we take into account the area of \u200b\u200bthe airport site, thanks to the high dynamics of applications in the PDN, there are already two-thirds of this area, – Miszek explained.
Horała about land acquisition for the needs of the CPK. “The program is very successful.”
The Government Commissioner for the Central Port of Communications, Marcin Houraza, said that to meet the needs of the new airport and transport hub …
This is paying off
A CPK spokesperson added that nearly 900 owners have joined PDN so far. He stated that thanks to the facilities and rewards provided, those who join the program can count on a satisfactory financial offer.
When selling real estate, residents get: 140 percent. The value of buildings and 120 percent. land value. This means that for a house worth 500k. PLN under PDN can receive 700 thousand. PLN – Note.
Maszyk noted that the program also creates the possibility of evaluating alternative real estate without depreciation or claiming the amount of compensation in court. He noted that only PDN participants can benefit from these facilities.
– So far, it has not been used in the implementation of other infrastructure programs in Poland – CPK finances the move and covers the costs of legal services when buying real estate. It pays for courses and training for willing residents, ensuring employment for those who successfully complete them and want to work building or operating an airport. He explained that farmers who wish to continue their business are given a list of about 600 hectares of alternative real estate under the PDN.
According to the company, there is a real opportunity to start preparatory work on the future STH airport without carrying out expropriation procedures.
More investments. CPK buys Torpol
Centralny Port Komunikacyjny entered into a preliminary agreement with Towarzystwo Finansowe Silesia for the purchase of 38 percent. Torpol shares on the stock exchange – well-informed …
in five years
– If the trend of applications to PDN continues, we can assume that the vast majority of lands will be acquired voluntarily, – he said.
The central port of communication is a planned transport hub between Warsaw and the Woods, which will combine air, rail and road transport. As part of this project, 37 km west of Warsaw, in the area of approx. hectares, an airport will be built, which in the first phase will be able to handle 40 million passengers annually.
STH will also include investments in the railways: a road junction in the immediate vicinity of the airport and connections throughout the country, which will make it possible to travel between Warsaw and the largest Polish cities in no more than 2.5 hours.
CPK will be launched in 2028 together with the railway junction and the Warsaw Lodz high-speed railway section. The rest of the STH railway investment is planned until the end of 2034.
“Infuriatingly humble musicaholic. Problem solver. Reader. Hardcore writer. Alcohol evangelist.”
The end of the dispute over the power plant in Jaworzno. There is a settlement between Toron and Refco
Poles have fixed electricity prices
What if the price at checkout in the store differs from the price on the shelf?