The statement on cheap electricity must be submitted by November 30, 2022. Without the statement, for example entrepreneurs and sensitive entities will not have access to cheap energy in 2023. What about households? In the article, we explain who, when and where a declaration on cheap electricity should be submitted and which declaration should be submitted by businesses and which homes. Data templates in the article. We also inform you how to submit a statement online using the trusted profile?
- What statement should companies, municipalities and sensitive entities submit?
- Sample statement on cheap electricity
- By when should businesses, municipalities and sensitive entities submit a declaration on cheap electricity?
- What declaration must families provide?
- When do families have to submit a declaration?
- Where do you provide data on cheap electricity?
- How do you make a statement about cheap electricity?
- How do you make a statement about cheap electricity on the Internet?
mention it Maximum electricity rates For settlements with authorized recipients by Energy Sellers effective December 1, 2022, you must reach:
- For small and medium enterprises as well as public utilities and municipalities – 785 PLN per MWh.
- for families Not more than PLN 693 per MWh.
In addition, household energy consumption limits have been established, according to which energy prices will apply from 2022. After exceeding them, the electricity price cap will apply (PLN 693 per MWh).
- 2000 kWh for families,
- 2600 kWhIf a family member is disabled,
- 3000 kWh If you are a farmer or have a large family card.
Should everyone file a declaration to get cheaper electricity in 2023? We explain what declarations are to be made by companies and households, as well as when and where documents must be submitted.
What statement should companies, municipalities and sensitive entities submit?
For use from December 1, 2022 and 2023 The electricity price limit is 785 PLN/MWh, i.e. 0.79 PLN/KWhand owners of small and medium enterprises (including sole proprietorships) as well as sensitive entities and municipalities He must issue a corresponding declaration.
Public utility entities that must make a statement areSchools, nurseries and children’s clubs, day care providers, hospitals, clinics, volunteer fire brigades, churches and other religious associations, facilities that provide round-the-clock care for the disabled, chronically ill or elderly, family help homes, integration centers and therapy workshop clubs vocational and social cooperatives, night shelters, heating centers, etc.
Sample statement on cheap electricity
By when should businesses, municipalities and sensitive entities submit a declaration on cheap electricity?
The statement has been submitted Until November 30, 2022 Means that maximum rates will be applied From 1 December. The statement has been submitted After November 30th Means that the price cap will be effective from the month following the month in which the advertisement was made.
What declaration must families provide?
family, In order to benefit from the maximum electricity price of 693 PLN/MWh, they do not have to submit any declaration. The electricity seller independently makes the appropriate settlement for the recipient.
However, they must submit a statement, with relevant attachments, just in case When they want to use frozen electricity prices in 2023 with increased limits of 2.6 MWh or 3 MWh.
When do families have to submit a declaration?
The statement on the increased limit with attachments should be submitted as soon as possible, but no later Until June 30, 2023.
Where do you provide data on cheap electricity?
All the above data must be provided to the electricity supplier with whom we have signed a contract. Applications are available from electricity suppliers, including their websites.
How do you make a statement about cheap electricity?
Data can be submitted:
- in paper form,
- In electronic form (i.e. a file with a qualified electronic signature, a trusted signature, or a personal signature sent by e-mail).
How do you make a statement about cheap electricity on the Internet?
If you have Trusted profile, you can use it to sign a statement with a trusted signature and send the document over the Internet. To do this:
- Go to the website – moj.gov.pl/uslugi/signer/upload?xFormsAppName=SIGNER
- Prepare a document to be signed, i.e. a file saved to a local drive, such as a computer or phone.
- Click the Record button.
- Add a document (file) from the local disk.
- Then click the Register button.
- Sign in to your account when you open the trusted profile page.
- Click the Sign with trusted signature button and follow the onscreen instructions.
- The system will generate an xml file containing the signature.
- Click the Download button to save the signed document in xml format. on the local drive.
- The downloaded signed xml document can be sent: by e-mail to the specified power supplier.
If you don’t have a trusted profile, set one up using our step-by-step instructions.
Echo Richards embodies a personality that is a delightful contradiction: a humble musicaholic who never brags about her expansive knowledge of both classic and contemporary tunes. Infuriatingly modest, one would never know from a mere conversation how deeply entrenched she is in the world of music. This passion seamlessly translates into her problem-solving skills, with Echo often drawing inspiration from melodies and rhythms. A voracious reader, she dives deep into literature, using stories to influence her own hardcore writing. Her spirited advocacy for alcohol isn’t about mere indulgence, but about celebrating life’s poignant moments.