The Council of Ministers decided to amend the 2021 budget. – What will we allocate these funds to? First of all, for the sake of health, Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki said at a press conference. This year is going to be an absolutely record-breaking year in terms of health spending, not just because of COVID-19. We allocate additional funds for health protection in the amount of 1 billion PLN – he explained.
- At Tuesday’s meeting, the government revised this year’s budget. Additional funds in the amount of 1 billion PLN will be allocated to health protection
- Additional funds will also be earmarked for investments in road and rail infrastructure, anti-ASF and water and sanitation investments in local governments.
- More such information can be found on the home page of Onet.pl
As Mateusz Morawiecki admitted, budget revenue It is about 80 billion PLN higher than planned in this year’s budget.
– This year we decided to donate 6 percent. in the bonus box. We spend it on awards and rewards for committed budget employees. Next year’s budget will include a 3% funding award, including changes negotiated in basic salary – The Prime Minister added.
– It’s a joyful day when we can design a series of budget-related good news – he stressed. The budget adjustment is also expected to generate an additional PLN 10.1 billion for investments in road and railway infrastructure. Agricultural expenditures will also increase – Morawiecki noted to fight ASF, or African Swine Fever.
Morawiecki: We will inject 40 billion PLN into the economy
We are launching measures that will help our entrepreneurs get back on track, find our entrepreneurs in the market, conquer new markets, create jobs, and raise wages. Morawiecki said that the additional 40 billion PLN that we will “pump” into the economy through various mechanisms will contribute to an increase in wages, and this is very important.
– The Prime Minister stressed: – We will allocate 800 million PLN to PFRON, because it is very important to help the weakest, because their inclusion in the economy and normal work is our absolute duty.
He stated that additional support from local governments would amount to 8 billion PLN. – The Cabinet decided to transfer an additional 4 billion PLN to investments in water and sanitation – Morawiecki said during a press conference.
From an economic point of view, we’ve gone through the epidemic with relatively dry feet, and we’ve been able to protect entrepreneurs and jobs. By taking care of public finances, we have good prospects for the future, the prime minister believes.
“Infuriatingly humble musicaholic. Problem solver. Reader. Hardcore writer. Alcohol evangelist.”