- For now, a “freezing” of the war is considered unlikely, as Ukraine prepares for a counterattack. Prigozhin is convinced that the sooner he starts, the better
- In his opinion, different scenarios for the development of events can be expected. One of them is the dismantling of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the seizure of Ukrainian lands, but Prigozhin considers this “unlikely.”
- The second option, which may come as a surprise from Prigozhin’s lips, is the defeat of Russia
- More important information can be found on the Onet homepage
In a way, they really do [cele — red.] We have achieved. We have stopped a large number of militants of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and we can say that the tasks of “SWO” [Specjalnej Operacji Wojskowej — tak Rosja nazywa agresję na Ukrainę — red.] has been made. Prigozhin said that Russia cut off the Sea of Azov and a large part of the Black Sea, occupied a large part of the Ukrainian lands and established a land corridor to the Crimea peninsula.
He touched on the mood prevailing in the country, noting that “for the authorities and for society as a whole, today it is necessary to put a complete end” to this war. According to Prigozhin, the ideal option would be “to announce the end of the early warning system and inform everyone that Russia has achieved the desired results.” However, for this purpose it is necessary to “firmly gain a foothold, to stick claws into those areas that have already been conquered,” – added the head of the Wagner Group.
For now, a “freezing” of the war is considered unlikely, as Ukraine prepares for a counterattack. Prigozhin is convinced that the earlier you start, the better, while the West, on the contrary, is procrastinating. And he suspends the work of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in order to increase pressure on the elite dissatisfied with Putin, which Prigozhin calls the “deep state”. According to the businessman, the United States is trying to persuade these people to persuade the president to “deal” with the Americans.
More text below the video.
“Maintaining the current borders is a trade that the United States can offer to the Russian leadership today as a negotiating position. This is the reason for the “dramatic pause.” If the government refuses, the Ukrainian armed forces will launch an offensive, Prigozhin said.
In his opinion, different scenarios for the development of events can be expected. One of them is the dismantling of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the seizure of Ukrainian lands, but Prigozhin considers this “unlikely”. The second option is to defeat Russia. At the same time, he is convinced that both scenarios, in contrast to the “agreement”, will be in favor of the country, which will recover from the blow even if it “hits to the bottom” and will be able to take revenge.
– Radical national feeling will increase, because after each military defeat, the Russian arms industry will begin to work ten times harder. Economic efficiency will replace sluggish and inefficient public capital. The head of the Wagner Group said that the state will get rid of bureaucracy, processes will become transparent, and Russia will turn, step by step, into a coarse military monster with which the international community will have to take more than one account.
He said the “agreement” threatened the collapse of Russia. He noted that the “deep state” in this situation would force the country’s leadership to “make concessions and return the territories occupied by Russia to Ukraine” under various pretexts. – Those trials with the question “Why did we go to war then?” The mechanism of centrifugal forces will be activated in the regions. He concluded that the Americans would have their way.
“Coffee enthusiast. Troublemaker. Incurable introvert. Subtly charming twitter scholar. Award-winning social mediaholic. Internet buff.”
The Family Chantel Season 5: Release Date Updates Finally Revealed
Best Fiction Selling Canadian Books of all Time in Canada 2023 – Test & Comparision
Best Ergonomic Keyboard for Office Use in Canada 2023 – Test & Comparision