Sunday shopping – when does it happen? Will there be trading on Sunday August 21st? There are fewer and fewer days marked as trading Sundays in the calendar. On most Sundays trading in supermarkets is prohibited. Only those stores in which the owner will be behind the counter can be left open. In practical terms, this means that the shops that open on Sundays are nothing but small local shops.
Is August 21 a trading Sunday?
no. Next Sunday is not a business day 😬
Malls and most shops will be closed on August 21. If you really care about your Sunday shopping, you should wait a little longer. In the meantime, you have the rest of the week or you have to shop online. Non-commercial Sundays are not valid in online stores.
Are you looking for an idea to spend a Sunday? Shopping is not everything! A Sunday without shopping is a great opportunity to spend time differently. After all, you can:
- Enjoy with family and friends 👪,
- read your favorite book,
- Watch a good movie 📽️,
- walk 🚶,
- Practice your favorite sport 🏊 🚴 🏀 🏐 ⚽ 🎾 🎳,
- Or to devote yourself entirely to your hobby 🎸 🧵 🎨 🎮.
Check out our favorite offers
Partner promotional materials
What is the next trading date on Sunday?
The following Sunday falls on August 28, 2022.
Trading on Sundays 2022
Sundays in 2022 are:
- August 28, 2022
Before you go to the store
Where did the Sunday trade come from?
On January 10, 2018, Seym adopted a decision to limit trade on Sundays, public holidays, and certain other days. The law determines the rules for restricting trade and carrying out trade-related activities in commercial establishments.
254 deputies, including all deputies, voted in favor of a law on Sunday to ban trading law and justice Almost the entire club 15 . cookies. Twenty-three deputies abstained, mostly from PSL. It was opposed by modern deputies and the majority of deputies PO.
What stores are open on non-commercial Sundays?
According to the law, the trade ban does not apply:
- at liquid fuel stations,
- In commercial establishments where the main activity is the flower trade,
- In pharmacies and pharmacy outlets,
- in animal health facilities,
- In commercial establishments where the main activity is the trade of souvenirs or devotional items,
- In commercial establishments where the predominant activity is the trade in the press, public transport tickets, tobacco products, gaming and betting coupons,
- At postal contact points within the meaning of the November 23, 2012 Law (Post Law),
- In commercial establishments in critical infrastructure facilities referred to in the Law of April 26, 2007 on Crisis Management
- in commercial establishments in hotel establishments,
- in commercial establishments in establishments operating in the field of culture, sports, education, tourism and recreation,
- in commercial establishments organized solely for the purposes of festivals, exhibitions and other special, thematic, sports and entertainment events, as well as when they are located in market halls,
- In commercial establishments, health care facilities of health care entities and other health care facilities intended for persons whose health condition requires 24 hour or all day health services,
- in commercial establishments at railway stations, ports and marinas, as well as in inland and port ports – to the extent related to the direct service of passengers,
- In the first sale centers for fish, in the case of selling fish from the side, in fish farms, and commercial establishments dealing with the receipt and trade of fisheries and aquaculture products,
- in commercial establishments at airports,
- in the free zones,
- in transport, on board ships, as well as on marine merchant ships, aircraft, drilling platforms and other marine technical water structures,
- In the buildings of prison units,
- in commercial establishments in the premises of military units,
- In online stores and online platforms,
- When handling goods from vending machines,
- In the case of agricultural retail trade,
- in drug wholesalers,
- From June 1 to September 30 of each Gregorian year in commercial establishments that trade only agricultural machinery and spare parts for these machinery,
- In the case of the trade in flowers, bouquets, wreaths and candles in cemeteries,
- in funeral homes,
- In commercial establishments where the trade is conducted by the entrepreneur who is a natural person only on his own behalf and on his own behalf,
- In bakeries, confectionery and ice cream shops, where the main activity is the trade of bakery and confectionery products,
- In commercial establishments where the predominant activity is catering,
- In the wholesale markets of agro-foods operated by commercial law firms, whose main activity is the rental and management of real estate for the purpose of wholesale trade in agricultural-food products,
- At commercial outlets operated by entities that purchase goods in wholesale markets for agri-food,
- In commercial establishments where only cereals, sugar beets, fruits, vegetables or raw milk are purchased.
Check Lotto Results
Echo Richards embodies a personality that is a delightful contradiction: a humble musicaholic who never brags about her expansive knowledge of both classic and contemporary tunes. Infuriatingly modest, one would never know from a mere conversation how deeply entrenched she is in the world of music. This passion seamlessly translates into her problem-solving skills, with Echo often drawing inspiration from melodies and rhythms. A voracious reader, she dives deep into literature, using stories to influence her own hardcore writing. Her spirited advocacy for alcohol isn’t about mere indulgence, but about celebrating life’s poignant moments.