There is no denying that Netflix is the largest and at the same time the most popular streaming service for movies and series in the world. In order to stay in the leading position, the platform simply needs to regularly supplement its already large library with new items. As in the competition in the form of HBO GO or Amazon Prime Video, it’s hard for Netflix to get a day without anything new. With this in mind, no one should be overly surprised by the fact that 3 interesting productions debuted on the platform today, which will certainly interest many subscribers. Unfortunately, as it usually happens, there is no rose without thorns, because one movie has disappeared from the site and some others are due to be removed at a later time. Anyway, you can find both later in this article.
Netflix Library Update Tuesday – “Angel Puzzle” and more news on the site! August 2021
There is no doubt that Netflix really cares about subscribers of which there are a lot. The platform understands that if you do not supplement its library with new products, users will quickly switch to competition, which, of course, they cannot afford. Today it does not stop with the novelties, but we will focus on them first. Back in business, the following movies and series have just appeared on Netflix:
- Phil Wang: Phil Phil Wang Wang (2021) [+ napisy] – Genres: Standing, Country of Origin: Great Britain
- Web Movie: 2/10, IMDB: 5.6/10
- Tajemnica anioła / Angel of Mine (2019) [+ audio, + napisy] Genre: Drama, Country of Origin: United States
- Web Movie: 6.2/10, IMDB: 6.4/10
- Unspeakable: Hatred in the Palace (2021) [+ audio, + napisy] Genre: Documentary, Country of Origin: USA
- Web Movie: 7.2/10, IMDB: 7.1/10
So much for the Netflix news today. Admittedly, they look interesting, although there aren’t many of them. Both films and series have been added, and since we are talking about films and series, as always, I encourage you to familiarize yourself with our lists The best Netflix movies I The best Netflix series; There is definitely a lot to choose from on this platform. We’ve covered what’s new, so it’s time to focus on the titles being removed. Their list looks like this:
- Dennis Leary: There is no cure for cancer (1993) – Already removed – Genres: Standing, Country of Origin: United States
- Flight Control Center: The Unknown Heroes of the Apollo / Mission Control: The Unsung Heroes of Apollo (2017) – Removal date: 12/8/2021 PM Genre: Documentary, Country of Origin: USA
- Web Movie: 7/10, IMDB: 7.6/10
- The Land of Zaginoni / The Land of the Missing (2009) – Removal date: 08/13/2021 Genre: Adventure, Country of Origin: United States
- Web Movie: 5.1/10, IMDB: 5.3/10
- The Detective: A British Crime Story (2016) – Removal date: August 19, 2021 Genre: Documentary, Country of Origin: Great Britain
- Web Movie: 5.1/10, IMDB: 5.7/10
These are all the titles removed – it can always be worse. It’s worth hoping that at least some of them will return to the Netflix library one day; The past shows that it is possible. In the meantime, let us know in the comments below which news you are most excited about and which products you will miss the most!
Follow ANDROID.COM.PL on Google News and stay updated!
Report a bug
“Amateur social media maven. Pop cultureaholic. Troublemaker. Internet evangelist. Typical bacon ninja. Communicator. Zombie aficionado.”