Motor Lublin rider was one step closer to a serious injury. The leader of this race, the Latvian Francos, did not master the machine and fell. His motorcycle bounced off the bars and fell in the middle of the track. He was hit by a fork driving it at full speed. The Polish actor did not get off the track for a long time. Eventually, after a few minutes, he got up on his own and went back to the machine park. On the iteration, Cernyak rode the second moto and was able to advance to the finals. Wiktor Lampart won the aforementioned race.
The whole competition was won by Mikowiak, who also made mistakes in this tournament. On his fourth start, driving in the scoring position, he fell into the second corner and finished last. This did not prevent the player from qualifying for the semi-finals of this competition.
The start of the tournament showed that this competition would go on for a long time, and in fact it was. The first two series from the start took an hour and all through the Krosno track, which caused a lot of problems for the youngsters after the rain. We have seen practically falls in every sweat. Of course, there were also some players who did well despite the heavy surface. It is worth noting here, for example, Jakub Miśkowiak, Mateusz Świdnicki, Mateusz Cierniak and Francics Gustsu. These four were the best after eight races played.
The seventh race, in which the Latvians competed, was the most interesting race in the first stage of the competition. After a weaker start, he had to chase his rivals and outrun Alexander, Wynten and Peter Chloeback from a distance.
– In my second race I did not start, the competitors were ahead of me. I had to work my way up to a better situation. “I have to score as many points as possible to count,” said Frances Gusts of Eurosport. – This track is very smooth. So far I don’t have a good setup at first, but it looks a lot better from a distance – the Latvian confirmed.
After that, the pace of the competition was a little faster, but nevertheless it lasted forever. The main stage ended after 10 pm, and was won by Mateusz Cernyak ahead of Mateusz Schwednicki and Jacob Mikoviak. Victor Lampard also found himself in the semi-finals.
The last three races lasted just over an hour! The second semi-final was full of emotions. After the start it looked like Miśkowiak and Świdnicki would finish in the top two, but Mads Hansen, who rode this race, drove very well and cut all the way to Świdnicki. Later, the Wókniarz player fell and the race was interrupted. In the second installment, the Dane may have won before Mikoviak.
At the grand finale, we had quite the buzz at Turn 1, which left Jacob Mikoviak the lead. The Pole did not give up victory to the finish line. Behind him, a very exciting battle between Hansen and Terniak. The Dane leads in the end.
Thanks to winning the second IMŚJ Final, Jakub Miśkowiak has been promoted to the top of the ratings. Within a week another IMŚJ final at Pardubice.
2. The Final of the World Junior Championships in Krosno
1 – Jacob Mikoviak 12 + 2 + 3 (3, 3, 3, 0, 3);
2 – Mads Hansen 10 + 3 + 2 (3, 0, 2, 2, 3);
3 – Mateusz Cerniak 14 + 2 + 1 (3, 2, 3, 3, 3);
4. Wiktor Lampart 9 + 3 + 0 (t, 2, 2, 3, 2);
5. Mateusz Świdnicki 14+ at (2, 3, 3, 3, 3);
6. Francis Gusts 12 + w (3, 3, 2, 2, 2);
7 – Jan Kvich 10 + 1 (2, 1, 3, 3, 1);
8- Peter Schluback 7 + 0 (0, 2, 2, 1, 2);
9. Alexander Wenten 6 (2, 1, 0, 2, 1);
10. Marco Luisen 5 (int, 2, 1, 2, 0);
11. Mark Carrion 4 (1, 3, u, -, -);
12- Michai Korzetik 4 (1, t, 2, 1);
13. Daniil Kołodinski 4 (2, u, 1, 1, in);
14. Matthew Gilmore 4 (1, 0, 1, 1, 1);
15 – Lucas Baumann 2 (d, 1, 1, 0, 0);
16 – Stephen Gorrett 2 (D, 1, 0, 1, 0);
17. Dawid Rempała 0 (0, u);
18. Ernest Matjuszonok 0 (u, u, u, -, -);
[Sędziował: Latosiński (Ukraina); [Widzów:] Yes. 1000.
[Bieg po biegu:]
1. Cernyak, Odnik, Carrion, Schluback
2. Gusts, Kvech, Curzytek (Leopard – tape), Lewiszyn (in)
3 – Mikoviak, Winten, Bowman (D), Matguszonok (Sh)
4 – Hansen, Kolodinsky, Gilmore, Jorit (D)
5. Odnicki, Lambert, Bowman, Gilmore
6. Carrion, Luisen, Gorrit, Matjoszunok (St.)
7. Gusts, Chlupac, Woentin, Kołodinski (u)
8. Mikoviak, Cernyak, Kvich, Hansen
9. Odnikki, Hansen, Luiszen, and Wenten
10. Miśkowiak, Lampart, Kołodiński, Karion (in)
11. Kvech, Chlupac, Bowman, Jorit
12. Cernyak, Justus, Gilmore, Matusuzonok (U)
13. Odniki, Ghosts, Jorit, Mikoviak
14. Kvech, Woentin, Gilmore, Rempaa
15. Lampart, Hansen, Klupac, Rimpacha (U) (Kurzitek – stripe)
16. Cernyak, Luiszyn, Kolodinsky, Baumann
17. Świdnicki, Curzytek, Kvech, Kołodiński (in)
18. Hansen, Justus, Kurztec, Baumann
19. Mikoviak, Schlubeck, Gilmore, Louiszen
20. Cernyak, Lamparte, and Wenten, Jorit
21. Leopard, Cernyak, Kvich, Ghosts (IN)
22. Hansen, Mikoviak, Schlubeck, Udneki (IN)
23. Mikoviak, Hansen, Cernyak, Leopard
“Bacon scholar. Incurable social media ninja. Professional travel aficionado. Beer buff.”