– Mines during the penalty shootout in the Polish Cup final? I spoke with the referee, Piotr Lasek. On the way to the penalty area, after the equalizer, I asked him what I could do, where I stand and how to behave so as not to be punished with a yellow or red card. I wanted to be fair play, by the rules. If people have doubts, they can ask the referee about it.
– When we won the cup I was incredibly euphoric. When I think about this event, it is still difficult for me to describe these feelings. I hope everyone can experience it for themselves.
The Legia goalkeeper was also asked about the gestures he made towards the Raków fans after defending the shot Matthews and Doyak. – When strikers score goals, they often run into the opposing team’s fans and silence them. It is not a provocative gesture, it is euphoria. When you score a goal, you become a star for the moment, you have your moment, so you can make the most of it. It happened to me on the occasion of the aforementioned punishment, as I took advantage of this time explained the 20-year-old.
– I think current Legia is stronger than last season, it’s a completely different team. I’m not talking about this in a personal sense, but out of uniformity. Our Polish team made a great effort to make everyone get to know each other better and feel important and loved. We take care of him, sometimes we go out together, we go on excursions. The team atmosphere is much nicer than it was in previous matches.
– When I finished with the temporary move to Stomil Olsztyn, I was already looking for an apartment in another city in Poland, in Mielec, because I was ready to take out another loan. But a new coach, a new energy… A few days before the start of the preparations, I received information that I could fight for the first place in Legia.
– In June (2022 – ed.) I participated in the training camp of the Polish U-20 team and attended preparations (with Legia – ed.) directly from the national team camp. I had the opportunity to go on vacation and rest, but when I got the information that I could fight for first place, I could not miss it.
– I have said many times that I don’t want to leave Legia just to leave. If I wanted to leave the club, it would be a place where I would also fight for the team and have a chance to play, because the game is the most important component of development. Just a suggestion is not enough, there must be a perspective. I try not to pay attention to transfer rumours, although some information does reach me. I am in contact with my manager, but we are not discussing details at the moment. It will come after the season.
“Bacon scholar. Incurable social media ninja. Professional travel aficionado. Beer buff.”
Lewandowski about the tournament and talking to Messi and the future of the national team
Zalewski won the heart of the Italian woman. She is older than him
Wisla Krakow star Luis Fernandez with a successful transfer to a Polish club?!