October 17, 2021

MoviesOnline

Complete Canadian News World

Jakubas wants to invest more than 2 billion PLN in waste disposal in Poland

Jakubas wants to invest more than 2 billion PLN in waste disposal in Poland

– I am interested in investing in the waste disposal sector in Poland and abroad. In our country, I would like to build four modern thermal waste treatment plants that will produce heat for cities at a competitive price and electricity. We have already selected the sites and conducted the research. If we go through the administrative procedure, the investments will be completed in the next two years. Each of them costs more than half a billion zlotys – said Zbigniew Jacobas.

A Polish investor is the main shareholder, among others the listed companies Mennica Polska and Newag, have not yet invested in the waste disposal sector.

Jakubas does not rule out renewed interest in acquiring the Eurozet, if it is for sale again.

If the Radio Zet stake is for sale again, Jakubas said, I wouldn’t rule out the interest in acquiring it again.

In January 2021, the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection prevented Agora from controlling Eurozet. According to the bureau, as a result of the focus, a strong broadcasting group will be created that can limit competition in the advertising and broadcasting market. In the opinion of UOKiK, the deal could create a duopoly and marginalize other radio groups and stations, and the sum of the two leading radio groups (Agora with Eurozet and RMF FM) would be about 70 percent. market share.

Agora was introduced in February of this year. Appeal against UOKiK’s decision to the Competition and Consumer Court. The company is applying for a court ruling allowing the execution of the focus without any other conditions. In Agora’s opinion, the president of UOKiK violated the law by issuing a ruling without demonstrating that the focus would significantly limit competition.

See also  The Social Contract Project: Transferring Carbon Assets to NABE for Compensation

INTERIA.PL Business on Twitter. Join us and read the economic news

In February 2019, Agora signed a 100% purchase agreement with the Czech fund SFS Ventures. Eurozet, under which the Polish group acquired 40 percent. Eurozet – owner of Zet Radio – for 130.7 million PLN and received the option to purchase the remaining 60 percent. In September 2019, Agora decided to exercise the call option for the remaining shares of the SFS Ventures Fund.

The Eurozet Radio group includes ZET, Antyradio, Meloradio, Chillizet and Radio Plus.

new era

  • in public
    22,8000

  • the above
    230,000

  • Accurate
    22,8000

  • Reference price
    22.7000

  • total volume
    1555

  • total trading volume
    35555000

  • lower fork
    20,6000

  • upper fork
    250000

Mint

  • in public
    20,4000

  • the above
    20.5000

  • Accurate
    20,000

  • Reference price
    20,4000

  • total volume
    18526

  • total trading volume
    3744018000

  • lower fork
    18.4,000

  • upper fork
    22,4000