On the game’s website Hogwarts Legacy An extensive FAQ has emerged as Avalanche Software and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has answered a number of basic questions about the upcoming production. above all It will only offer a single player experience – There will be no multiplayer or co-op mode in it. As a consolation, we have received confirmation of information about it we mentioned last friday – There are no microtransactions in the game.
Players seem to be more than thrilled with the details about it Hogwarts Legacy. why? You will find it in the text below.
Hogwarts Legacy – Selected Issues FAQ
You will find a complete set of questions and answers here. Below I provide some additional information that seems particularly interesting.
- J.K. Rowling is not involved in work on Hogwarts Legacy, but supports Portkey Games (the WBIE branch dedicated to games from the Harry Potter universe). Moreover, the writer team helped the developer and publisher to know that the game would go along with the “Science” series.
- Players will be able to choose their home at Hogwarts.
- In the game, we will fly on a broom – It’s meant to be the primary form of travel. In addition, it will be possible to participate in flying lessons and races. Unfortunately maybe running out for this Quidditch tournament.
- You will also be able to tame, ride and fly some magical creatures.
- Examples of topics that can be attended at Hogwarts are: Spells and defense against dark arts, herbs, and potions. As I mentioned earlier, there will also be flying lessons on a broom, but it looks like it will be a little less comprehensive than the other school activities.
If you haven’t done it yet, I highly recommend watching it Playing from Hogwarts Legacy, which was presented on Thursday State of Play. During the show, we learned that the game will be releasing on PC, PS4, PS5, XONE, XSX/S and Switch around Christmas this year.
“Prone to fits of apathy. Introvert. Award-winning internet evangelist. Extreme beer expert.”