The military sells surplus equipment. The Military Property Agency sells cars from its own resources. There are among others vans, vans and trucks. There are also specialized vehicles and farm equipment. In addition, there are mowers, concrete mixers, musical instruments and tools. Check out the best deals! Data as of May 6, 2023.
- The Army sells surplus vehicles. Vans, buses and trucks
- The military sells surplus equipment. A wide range of special vehicles is also available
- The Army sells surplus vehicles. Bid dates
- The Army sells surplus vehicles. How to apply?
The Army sells surplus vehicles. Vans, buses and trucks.
The Military Property Agency sells surplus vehicles. The army provides a number of vehicles.
The list includes brands such as:
- a star
The military sells surplus equipment. A variety of special vehicles are also available!
The list includes, among others:
- tarpan-based sanitary disinfectant,
- self-propelled mowers,
The list of goods offered is supplemented by the Military Property Agency, among others: agricultural equipment, construction equipment, musical instruments and much more.
The Army sells surplus vehicles. Bid dates
What military surplus items the army will sell in the coming days can be seen at the exhibition. We provide prices as well as years of production, exact venues and dates for tenders.
In May 2023, the sale will take place in the following branches of the Military Property Agency:
- or AMW in Olsztyn, ul. Kasprowicza 1, May 10, 2023, at 11:00
- OR AMW in Krakow, ul. Montelupich 3, May 11, 2023, at 12:00
- or AMW in Wroclaw, ul. Zwycięska 39, May 12, 2023, at 10:00
The Army sells surplus vehicles. How to apply?
The Army sells surplus vehicles under certain conditions. To participate in the tender a deposit of 10% is required. The value of the device or part.
The offer must be packaged in such a way as to prevent accidental opening and described in a way that clearly indicates its nature and purpose. The bid must be placed in a sealed (sealed) opaque envelope in which the bidder puts: the name (first and last name) and address of the bidder; The name and address of the bid organizer; Bid code, noting that the envelope is not opened until the time of bid.
Offer must be submitted to “show model” Applicable to the bid organizer and include:
- identification of the bidder and his contact details;
- the net price quoted for the selected bid item(s) and payment terms;
- A statement from the bidder that he has seen the condition of the item subject to the tender;
- All declarations and documents included in the form;
- List of persons authorized to represent the bidder in the bid (Authorizations – if necessary).
Applications must be received no later than one day prior to the tender date. After that, the winners get a certain amount of time – usually a few weeks – to pick up the purchased car.
The displays in our image gallery are for illustrative purposes only. Details of the range offered, including technical condition, can be found on the website of the Military Property Agency.
It is happening in Poland and in the world – read on i.pl
Partner promotional materials
“Infuriatingly humble musicaholic. Problem solver. Reader. Hardcore writer. Alcohol evangelist.”
The dispute over the port of Elplage. “We will not nationalize”
Fire in Łapy. in the Mujahideen. A car and truck burned down on Scout Street. look at the pictures
Experience the short working time. Employees do not want to go back to the old system