Adam Abramovich, a spokesperson for SMEs, suggests that entrepreneurs who pay flat tax and flat rate tax pay a health insurance premium based on the national average salary.
- There is no point in distinguishing between the amount of premium and income and this will encourage masking of income – says SME spokesperson
- Adam Abramovich suggests that entrepreneurs pay a premium of 9 percent. The average wage in the national economy
- More such information can be found on the home page of Onet.pl
– Entrepreneurs are reaching out to the government because they want to participate in financing health services to a greater extent than now – said Adam Abramovich, a spokesperson for SMEs.
It is suggested that entrepreneurs who pay with the flat tax pay a health insurance premium of 9%. The average wage in the national economy. In the case of 2022, it will be PLN 533.
– Now we have PLN 381, so entrepreneurs agree to increase health insurance by almost 50 percent. “We want the system to remain in place, so that the premium is lump sum, not counted on income as the government wants,” Abramovich said.
The rest of the article is below the video:
Currently, the healthy contribution also depends on the average wage in the economy – it is up to 9 percent, but from 75 percent. The average wage in the national economy. In addition, the health insurance contribution is partially tax-exempt. The government wants taxpayers who pay the rope tax to pay 4.9 percent. on income, a In addition, he wants to eliminate the possibility of deducting the contribution from income.
Ombudsman: Revenue is not income
The SME Ombudsman’s proposals also include entrepreneurs who pay a flat tax, calculated on recorded revenue. They will also pay a premium of 9 percent. The average salary in economics, i.e. PLN 533.
– Income is not equal to income, you can get an income of up to 60.000 PLN and from this income 50 thousand. PLN and you can with an income of 350 thousand. PLN annually, her income is 25 thousand. zloty. Therefore, differentiating the contribution amount from income is meaningless and moreover, it will encourage masking of income in case a certain contribution range is reached. – Adam Abramovich said.
The government proposes to introduce an advance in the case of lump sums – people who earn an income of up to 60,000. PLN, you will pay 9 percent. From 60 percent of the average salary, that is, about PLN 300 per month, entrepreneurs with an income of up to PLN 300,000 will pay PLN 9 percent. From 100 percent average salary, i.e. PLN 533 per month, and those with income over PLN 300,000 PLN will pay a premium of 180 percent. average income. Currently, the lump sums pay a 9 percent contribution. of 75 percent median income.
In the case of people who pay taxes according to the general rules, you can deduct the free amount that is not included in the flat rate tax and the flat tax. Therefore, in the case of a tax on general principles, we suggest leaving 9 percent. on income. But we want there to be a ceiling, that is, the amount of the contribution to be limited, as is the case with social insurance contributions. So as not to discourage people for effort and extra work, so as not to drive people to other countries. We want it to remain an efficient and functional system
– Adam Abramovich said.
According to the Ombudsman’s proposal, the maximum health premium will be 1,176 PLN per month. The point is that people who earn more than 30 times the national wage do not have to pay the health insurance premium over the excess more than 30 times. This principle currently applies when calculating Social Security contributions.
– This limit will apply to both businessmen and employees – Adam Abramovich added.
We don’t know the cost calculations that offering solutions proposed by the ombudsman for SMEs would mean for the budget.
– I do not know what is the difference between our proposal and the government’s proposal. However, the question must be raised as to whether it would be useful to look for this difference elsewhere, for example in corporate tax, or whether it would be better not to allow a deficit, which could be financed by bond issuance, rather than introducing a system It will lead to a flat tax exit. Effective and efficient tax, whose revenue has increased from PLN 18.3 billion in 2015 to PLN 35.4 billion in 2020. A tax at an acceptable rate that leaves entrepreneurs money to invest, which is of great importance in the post-Covid situation – said Adam Abramovich.
“Infuriatingly humble musicaholic. Problem solver. Reader. Hardcore writer. Alcohol evangelist.”