- – There is no new position. “She hoped a decision would be made soon,” said Boris Pistorius.
- – I encourage those countries that have Tiger tanks to help Ukraine and start training. We won’t stand in your way. “We have to make our own decision,” he added.
- “NATO is united and we will work together,” Pistorius said.
- “Tanks are important for repelling the attack, but also for Ukraine to regain territory,” said Jens Stoltenberg.
- More important information can be found on the Onet homepage
– There is no new position. I expressed hope that a decision would be made soon. Let me remind you of what I said in Rammstein: I encourage those countries that have Tiger tanks to help Ukraine and start training. We won’t stand in your way. We have to make our own decision. We also need to check what resources we have. We know how many tanks we have, but the point is to ask the industry what the capabilities and stocks are and about compatibility,” said Boris Pistorius at a joint conference with the head of NATO in Berlin. The head of the German Ministry of National Defense added that he hoped for a positive conclusion to the case. “It’s not as if Germany is a country that isolates itself,” Pistorius said.
– Today, 11 months after Putin attacked Ukraine in an imperialist strike that continues to this day, I say to everyone: now the alliance is decisive. We must do everything to help Ukraine, said the head of the German Defense Ministry, Boris Pistorius. He added that Germany is at the forefront of aid to Ukraine. “We are very committed,” he said.
“NATO is united and we will work together,” Pistorius said.
The advisor’s statements are not worthy of criticism. It works conservatively. He tries to take into account all opinions and arguments – Pistorius said when asked about Olaf Schultz’s communication style on Tiger deliveries.
The rest of the text is below the video
– The courage of the Ukrainian troops inspires the whole world. However, we should not underestimate Russia. Jens Stoltenberg said that Putin showed that he was ready to pay a heavy price for his unjust war. The Secretary-General of NATO that there are currently no indications that the Russian president will change his strategy and that he is preparing to launch a new attack.
– Ukraine should be provided with the most modern equipment. One of the allies providing the most assistance is Germany, Stoltenberg said, adding that “German weapons are saving lives in Ukraine.” “All NATO allies are stepping up their assistance,” he said.
This is an important moment in this war. The head of NATO pleaded that we need to quickly deliver modern weapons to Ukraine.
Jens Stoltenberg was asked how important it was to supply Ukraine with tanks. Tanks are important for repelling the attack, but also for Ukraine to regain territory. At the same time, we must understand that the Allies have already decided to hand over the tanks. (…) If we combine all these ads, it will be a very large armored range. This is a great help when it comes to increasing the combat capabilities of Ukraine. We must help the Ukrainians, said the head of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), so that they can repel the Russian offensive that Putin is preparing.
Stoltenberg drew attention to the appeal of the head of the German Ministry of Defense that allies who have Tiger tanks should start training Ukrainians in their operations.
“Coffee enthusiast. Troublemaker. Incurable introvert. Subtly charming twitter scholar. Award-winning social mediaholic. Internet buff.”