120Hz AMOLED screen, Snapdragon 778G, 6GB RAM, good camera, 5000mAh battery, NFC for less than 1000 PLN in a Samsung smartphone? This could be the best deal of 2022, or a pricing error on the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G. Hurry up, it’s worth the risk, it’s a great show.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G phone It is a smartphone that, at a standard price, is not necessarily one of the best possible options in its class.
However, the situation changes 180 degrees as its price drops to an all-time low. For less than PLN 1,000, it’s hard to find a better phone.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G: a great phone for less than 1,000 PLN
In the German Amazon The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G now costs only €179. After direct conversion, it gives us Less than PLN 915.
On this occasion, there are Polish stores and … According to Ceneo, we can save approximately PLN 700! This sounds like the occasion of the year, but it could be a pricing error, so those interested shouldn’t hesitate.
There is no time to write about the capabilities of this phone. You just need to see it Galaxy M52 5G specifications It looks like this:
- 6.7 inch Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display With Full HD + resolution and an unknown refresh rate,
- Healer Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G processorAnd the 6 GB RAM And 128 GB of memory with the possibility of expansion,
- Triple camera: 64 MP + 12 MP wide angle + 5 MP macro sensor; 32MP Selfie Camera
- battery capacity 5000 mAhAnd the
- NFCWi-Fi ac, Bluetooth, GPS, Dual SIM, USB Type-C with OTG support,
- Android 12 system,
- All of this is enclosed in a 164 x 76 x 7mm casing and weighs 175g.
Personally, I have no doubt that the Samsung Galaxy M52 is such a great price One of the most cost-effective phones in the world:
Don’t miss any other promotion
If you are looking for Discounts and promotions And you don’t want to miss out on good opportunities, I encourage you to follow our crazy profile fishermen promotion on facebook. Every day we check out the interesting things that can be found on the web.
“Prone to fits of apathy. Introvert. Award-winning internet evangelist. Extreme beer expert.”